• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adrienne Manning / Sweet Adri / Hot Adri

You should follow her on twitter. She is awesome!!! I can't wait for her new site.
http://twitter.com/AdriManning

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for her new site. If she has it up and running by the end of the year, I would be surprised. Don't get me wrong, she is drop dead beautiful, seems to be very smart but also seems to be lacking in ambition. Besides, she has a pretty good racket going right now. She gets guys to buy her stuff off her Amazon list, does one or two shoots a month, a short little cam show on Fridays and Sunday each week.

I hear ya man. I remember seeing something about her starting a new website on another forum and that was almost two years ago. She said on twitter that her site should be up last month but now she is saying maybe 2-3 months. The end of the year might be more accurate. She is so beautiful, funny, intelligent, and such a sweetheart, but I think you're right. I think she does lack some motivation and ambition. Either that, or she just smokes too much pot. ;) I can't really blame her. If I made a decent living doing what she does, then I would be happy. Then again, my question is, when she does eventually get her site up and running, is she going to keep it updated on a weekly basis or just let it go at her own pace? She needs to think about her fans in that regard. From what I've noticed, there are maybe 2-3 guys that consistently buy her items off of her wish list. I'm guessing they are just long time fans. Also, don't forget the items that she bids off of abibids.com. She does put on a great cam show but she is always at least 15-30 minutes late every time which is kind of frustrating. That displays some carelessness on her part for her fans. I really hope she does have more ambition for what she does when her site has finally gone active or she is going to have a hard time retaining members. She really is so beautiful and sexy. I've seen the content that she has done for Penthouse, Danni, Suze, HollyRandall, and her recent Twistys Treat sets are so gorgeous!!!!

Well, I call this one. She just posted on her Twitter account that her website "is going to be up sometime this year". Like I said, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it.
I swear, ever since Melissa Midwest quit, just not any decent sites out there..

AdrienneManning

Official Checked Star Member
Hi guys :)

I'm still here, and I am STILL working on my new website http://www.AdrienneManning.com, regardless of what some people think or say... Please be patient ;)

It will be up sometime this year, but it's not easy doing it all on my own. I do have ambition, maybe not as much as some people, but I also have a personal life too... and tons of things going on other than just working on my website. I live my life the way I want to, I'm happy, who can criticize me for that? (crack-a-lackin and sycophant85) I'm not gonna respond to haters anymore, total waste of my energy :)

I'm not going to lie either, I don't have a suitcase pimp riding my ass this time so it's all up to me to get my stuff together. It is taking some time, and I have scrapped a lot of content that I didn't like, but I have got a lot of new and better content as well and I am making more and more. I have also been editing everything and working on the site and trying to have a normal life all at the same time :)

I am headed to LA tomorrow for 2 weeks (you can follow my everyday adventures, complete with photos, on my Twitter: http://twitter.com/AdriManning) to shoot new stuff for my own website (not up yet, of course) and to shoot some paid stuff for other production companies as well :)

I will keep you guys updated on my website release, no date yet but SOMETIME THIS YEAR!! I promise <3

Thanks for all your support and love :o

xoxo
Adri

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Glad you're doing good sexy! :wave: :lovecoupl

Don't feed the haters! Good luck and lots of success on your site! Take your time with it! You want it to be good! :)

Adrienne, I'm not a hater. I'm just a realist. You don't have to make excuses for yourself. I understand that it's your life and you can do what you want. I don't blame you at all. I'm just looking at it from a fans standpoint. I was just stating the fact that it has been going on a long time for your new website to be launched. That's all that I was saying. I'm actually a huge fan. You can see that I mentioned your twitter previously. It's kind of funny that I can make ten compliments about a girl and criticize on one thing and that is all that she will hear. Then, all of a sudden I'm a hater. I caught your show earlier and I really enjoyed it. I hate all the idiots in the chat so I don't even bother with that but you were gorgeous. Good luck with your trip to LA.