• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adrienne Manning / Sweet Adri / Hot Adri

marc64

Letthemusicbeyourmaster
Re: Sweet Adri

Here is answer to your question Marc. I bet you are a nice guy and all that, but your every post is a repost. If u just take the time and look the galleries already posted, you´ll see that this gallery for example is posted 3-4 times already, and the one before also. I´m sorry but that is the truth..
There so many people who's like my work..take a look to my rep...
There so many people who's posts repost and you only see my work,very strange..
You can think what you want...
I'm free to post what I found like you can say what you about me..It's a free forum..

Here is answer to your question Marc. I bet you are a nice guy and all that, but your every post is a repost. If u just take the time and look the galleries already posted, you´ll see that this gallery for example is posted 3-4 times already, and the one before also. I´m sorry but that is the truth..
Reposts happen. That's just the way it is on a board like this. We want people to take part in the threads and contribute, and no one expects people to look through all the pages before they post.

I know that there are people who are bothered by reposts, but all I can really say is to ignore any reposts and to move on. Commenting on it really doesn't do any good.

Reposts happen. That's just the way it is on a board like this. We want people to take part in the threads and contribute, and no one expects people to look through all the pages before they post.

I know that there are people who are bothered by reposts, but all I can really say is to ignore any reposts and to move on. Commenting on it really doesn't do any good.

I understand this well. Some reposts are expected and efforts in contributing should be welcomed. However, as a mod you must see so many completely ignore all previous posts and need to be reminded or even warned about excessive reposts. Its a blatant effort at increasing their precious post and rep count at the expense of having others surf through countless, irritating reposts. Of course people arent going to want to look through every page when the page count should probably be 1/3 of what it is. Its also the best way for viewers to miss NEW posts, being obscured among the useless repostings. Most of the forums I visit frequently remove these reposts to make it more enjoyeable and up-to-date for everyone.

marc64

Letthemusicbeyourmaster

LOL marc64 for being so eager to prove my point perfectly
This a free forum man and instead to look the other's work contribute with something new you too because I'm search everyday a links that I consider a variation to old ones because there too many sets that change pics from a site to site.

I understand this well. Some reposts are expected and efforts in contributing should be welcomed. However, as a mod you must see so many completely ignore all previous posts and need to be reminded or even warned about excessive reposts. Its a blatant effort at increasing their precious post and rep count at the expense of having others surf through countless, irritating reposts. Of course people arent going to want to look through every page when the page count should probably be 1/3 of what it is. Its also the best way for viewers to miss NEW posts, being obscured among the useless repostings. Most of the forums I visit frequently remove these reposts to make it more enjoyeable and up-to-date for everyone.
No, as a mod I can once again repeat what I've posted earlier. We do not consider reposts an issue. While it would of course be nice if no one reposted, it's not something we're currently planning to do anything about. What will have to change though, is the constant complaining in threads about reposts. Such comments lead nowhere and I think we've seen enough of them.

If anyone wants to comment on this, then they are welcome to PM me, but let's keep this thread free of complaining.