• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Adrienne Bailon

Nice ass.

But were they really stolen from her computer? When pics show up like this on the net, i think these celebs are just doing this for publicity. If they were stolen, there would be alot more than two pics. (yes there are three but two of them are the same thing)

Nice ass.

But were they really stolen from her computer? When pics show up like this on the net, i think these celebs are just doing this for publicity. If they were stolen, there would be alot more than two pics. (yes there are three but two of them are the same thing)

Well that's a great question.

In the news, it was said that her laptop was stolen (along with the pics). It happens to a lot of celebs, so I'm guessing it's not really an accident.

Anyhow, I found more sources:
http://mediatakeout.com/2008/28073-...d_pics_of_adriennes_nekkid_behind_inside.html

Ok, I've seen 'em and :sleep: I expected full frontal. Unless there's more out there. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't kick her outta bed, I mean she does have a great ass:moon:. Quite possibly, wait no THE hottest of the bunch. 'Nuff said.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

These are a stunt by her publicist, Play Boy Has offered her a full spread since the leak and from the sounds of it the whole reason she put out the pictures is so guys our age would give shits about her.
http://www.imdb.com/news/ni0605081/

I hope your right and I hope she accepts even though she'll probably give that crappy excuse she does want to disappoint her younger fanbase.:mad:

Ok, I've seen 'em and :sleep: I expected full frontal. Unless there's more out there. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't kick her outta bed, I mean she does have a great ass:moon:. Quite possibly, wait no THE hottest of the bunch. 'Nuff said.

I gotta admit I am with you.When I first heard about the pics before I saw them,they were described as "semi-nude"so I was hoping for topless pics.But after seeing them I gotta say even though they aren't topless I still love em cause she has got a great ass that I didn't even notice until now

Love her. She has the perfect body, gorgeous face and shes latina. shes one of my favorites...

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator JCMSVOBODA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: