• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adrianne Curry / Adrienne Curry

britlover

Closed Account
Damn that star!!

That is a very nice Twitter photo of her (click on it fullscreen to see it without the star). But man oh man: Have you all read some of those comments? What an illiterate, shockingly ignorant bunch of twits. Honestly: Even if I agree that it is a bit desperate, and yeah she is sort of a Reality Television c-lister (I am not blind to what she is fmaous for), she is still SMOKIN' HOT. All bullshit and personal jealousy from the posters aside.

And dispite what about three or so said, something tells me if they still share the same Manhatten Beach, California pad that the first reason of My Fair Brady was taped in that I watched some episodes of, then even though I didn't like SoCal when I went I'm fairly sure that they (the couple of Bobby Night & Adrieanne) live MUCH better then any super silly posters online who bash them. The three who took time out of they're apparently busy day to use dated & immature insults of "retards" for the mentally-disabled and to make fun of her kitchen truely make me laugh at them. That is just beyond silly. At least one other smart poster must seem's right on there: Must be a lot of very badly aged, older and much fatter later middle aged housewives posting, as I've travled our North American continant here and Adireanne is very much as attractive as you can hope to get (no offence). Guess to each their own.

I'd also like to see them post a photo or two of they're kitchen in they're homes (yeah, I know). :rolleyes: Anyway the world seem's to be getting a lot more delightfully trashy and raunchy the last two decades, so guess we might as well all embrace it in a sense. I've travled around, and believe me I know.

http://www.*****************/2010/04/06/adrianne-curry-twitter-personal-pictures/
A few nice Twitter pics. One VERY nice ass shot.