• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adrianna Faust

Re: Beautiful Latina Adriana Faust

tennis1690: Tell me what movies with Adrianna you've got. She's my obsession... ;)

Yes, she is :) By the way: have you seen her in dvd movies? I mean not on websites, but in full length movies? It's really annoying that her nickname is misspelled most of the time. She is credited as Adrianna Faust, Adriana Faust, Adreanna, Adriana Frost, Adriana Fausto and also as Angelina...

I have her videos from Naghty Bookworms, My Sister's Hot Friend, Cheerleader Auditions, Cumfiesta, Squirthunter, Bigcockcrew, and a few more I can;t remember off the top of my head but if you know anybody that might hook me up w/ the full vids I posted earlier I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Yeah, I've seen it. Anyone have it in one file, that can be downloaded? Also I'm looking for "Chica Boom #39" or at least the scene with Adriana from this movie...

She is a bloody stunner! One of my new favourites. Nice links guys.

Looks like she brusies kinda easy though :(

Yeah, strange. She had a couple on her knee area in her Bookworm scene and a few on her arm in another. Hope it's not her getting roughed up by someone or anything. :(

Anyway, gone through some more of these links and she's lovely. Seems like a very sweet girl. And definitely one of the best pair of natural breasts I have seen. They are perfect, especially side on with those perky nipples.