• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adriana Malkova / Ariela / Adrianna Zarcova / Adrian Tyler / Adriana Fox

Bobbi Eden

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Adriana Malkova, aka Ariela, Adrianna

eddie62 said:
Me again. I just read your Freeones.com thread on Adriana, and was surprised at the amount of misinformation about her, especially from people such as Bobbi Eden. (Understandable if you know the facts).

Im sorry For this information I gave I only heard this from an Agent,. and I had contact What I thought it was her..
SO I truly apoligize about this.
Bobbi Eden...

Bobbi, please don't feel bad! As I said, Adriana has been back to Holland around 15 times in the past few years, and she is a real star there. In fact she was the Dutch Penthouse Pet & covermodel just last month... It's easy to make the assumption that she lives in Holland with that kind of exposure.

In fact, I myself first met Adriana in Den Haag/Holland a couple of years ago on one of my first photo shoots. I was very nervous & Adriana was a real pro.

Here's a pic for everyone from a shoot on 1 Nov. in Prague, Adriana's hometown.

Attachments

• _B012146-3.jpg
    _B012146-3.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 952

Bobbi Eden

Official Checked Star Member

Thats a great picture ,... You are very lucky you could shoot her..
I know a Dutch photographer who shot her many times,. and he sells to anybody thats why she is also in many mags in Holland,. and she is stunning !
I still feel a little bad,. because I never said anything bad abiout her,. I always try to get in contact with her,. because I would love to shoot with her for my website ,.. and is adriantyler.com her official website ?? thats why i ask,. because she ( or someone else) emailed me from that adress....
She was also many times in Holland and some people said she was living here yes,..
Well thanks anyway ,. and your picture looks great
If you have a cintact email from her,. let me know ok ,. because I go to Prague the 6th Dec till the 13th ,. and maybe we can shoot together ! :)
Kisses and take care ,. Bobbi Eden

Riaan said:
Bobbi, please don't feel bad! As I said, Adriana has been back to Holland around 15 times in the past few years, and she is a real star there. In fact she was the Dutch Penthouse Pet & covermodel just last month... It's easy to make the assumption that she lives in Holland with that kind of exposure.

In fact, I myself first met Adriana in Den Haag/Holland a couple of years ago on one of my first photo shoots. I was very nervous & Adriana was a real pro.

Here's a pic for everyone from a shoot on 1 Nov. in Prague, Adriana's hometown.

Thanks Bobbi, it's always a pleasure to work with Adriana - she truly is the most beautiful & professional girl I have ever worked with, and has a great personality. She looks very "upper class" but is really just a normal, down to earth girl. I am also Adriana's agent, so I can set up a shoot with her for you. Please check your email...

Re: this is a new set of the girl....

eddie62 said:
If some of you remember, there was a debate about a picture that someone thought was Monica Miller, and I posted a set of that same girl with a beautiful blonde. She is known as Ariela, Adrianna, and other names with different tgp's. Anyway, I found this new set of the blonde, and wanted to share it with you all. You have to admit, this woman is Smokin' HOT!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Enjoy!!

http://www.bikinipage1.com/t01/adriana/ad03.htm

This blonde adrianna is also a Hustler Honey, I have the mag from a few years back and
she is

SMOKIN

:glugglug:

mad thanks to eddie

thanks so much for al the info and pics on this absolute beauty. i first saw her over ten years ago in a magazine. i was only 17, and because of her and monica miller i experienced lust unlike anything i could have imagined. i've been following monica as actively as possible, but until today i had no idea the name or anything else about adriana. today is like a holiday for me. 10 years of searching, yearning, being frustrated...finally. i have called off work tonight, and i am about to start my third consecutive cock stroking marathon. the first two lasted over 2 hours each, both ending in explosive, body-convulsive, near blackout orgasms. i know it's gonna be just as good this time and i can hardly type this as i anticipate. i am so loving running my hand up and down my large pulsating cock, just imagining i'm burying it so deep in this honey's hot wet quiver box. here i go again...

Re: mad thanks to eddie

blinx48382 said:
thanks so much for al the info and pics on this absolute beauty. i first saw her over ten years ago in a magazine. i was only 17, and because of her and monica miller i experienced lust unlike anything i could have imagined. i've been following monica as actively as possible, but until today i had no idea the name or anything else about adriana. today is like a holiday for me. 10 years of searching, yearning, being frustrated...finally. i have called off work tonight, and i am about to start my third consecutive cock stroking marathon. the first two lasted over 2 hours each, both ending in explosive, body-convulsive, near blackout orgasms. i know it's gonna be just as good this time and i can hardly type this as i anticipate. i am so loving running my hand up and down my large pulsating cock, just imagining i'm burying it so deep in this honey's hot wet quiver box. here i go again...

Now THAT is something I didn't need to know

heh

:eek:

member469

Closed Account!

On top of what nylo said, I don't believe Adriana started modeling over 10 years ago. Riaan can vouch for me, I believe she started in 97.

Thanks

easing into my pleasure throne

just because you don't want the gritty details on the particular shade of purple with which my mushroomhead pulsates doesn't mean you need to get hung up on dubunking my facts. i just remember i was in high school when ariela first made my testes quake with hot gusto. could have been 7,8,9 years ago...who cares? it sure feels like 10. anyway, gotta run. 4th time's a charm when we're talking about splattering layer upon layer of boiling man-goo all over my desk while a backlit ariela gazes hungrily at my steaming loin thrusts.

toodles!

blinx, you wouldn't last 5 seconds in the presence of a real woman like Miss Malkova. Here are some real facts for you: She speaks at least 3 languages that I know of (Russian, English & Czech), and understands at least 2 more (Polish, Slovakian etc), she loves animals and can't stand cruelty to even a spider (except the blinx spider), her dream is to marry Mr. Right and settle down in a small cottage in the countryside with at least 5 babies, she takes care of her mother & brother, and hates it when everyone tells her how pretty she is.

DAYUM!!!

Doesnt ANYBODY have SOMETHING from her hardcore movie-Sexhibition 3? That would be the best scene ever. I cant find that clip anywhere and pretty soon im gonna make a post about it in the video forum if nobody posts it here. Help a bro out guys.

Thanks.

Johnny289 said:
DAYUM!!!

Doesnt ANYBODY have SOMETHING from her hardcore movie-Sexhibition 3? That would be the best scene ever. I cant find that clip anywhere and pretty soon im gonna make a post about it in the video forum if nobody posts it here. Help a bro out guys.

Thanks.
I have the full & only hardcore video clip of Adriana, but why don't you just buy the original DVD? You should be able to get it for $10 or less.