• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adele Stephens

There's an Adele & Theresa May DVD in The Sunday Sport tomorrow;

http://www.dailysport.co.uk/view.asp?ID=2553

As I suspected, looking at the second screenshot it looks like it is just the 'Adelle and Theresa Having Lesbian Sex' video, which I have on VHS and was filmed back in '98 or '99!! Might be worth getting to see the 'interviews', it certainly isn't the "first time the stunnas have worked together" as they claim. When I met Adele she talked about working with Theresa in the past, but said that she didn't think she would do any more video work. It will probably be a pile of shite, but I'll get it anyway. :cool:

As I suspected, looking at the second screenshot it looks like it is just the 'Adelle and Theresa Having Lesbian Sex' video, which I have on VHS and was filmed back in '98 or '99!! Might be worth getting to see the 'interviews', it certainly isn't the "first time the stunnas have worked together" as they claim. When I met Adele she talked about working with Theresa in the past, but said that she didn't think she would do any more video work. It will probably be a pile of shite, but I'll get it anyway. :cool:

There was a questions and answers section with Theresa, which was free, nothing with Adele. You have to pay a tenner for their film, and there's a made up interview with them in the paper. At least it was only 90p wasted!

http://www.dailysport.co.uk/view.asp?ID=2553

Wow you have met her? What was she like? How long ago did you meet her?

She has to be one of my fav all time babes. She was in the very first jazz mag I bought (About 12 years ago!) and must have spunked my load dozens of times looking at her.........

Just wish she had done some hardcore fucking at somepoint.