• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adele Stephens

Adele if you ever get feedback or listen to your fans improve your site

There will not be many FANS saying that.

Of course everybody wants more but i'm not complaining. Most sites cost you about $30 per month. Adele gives 2 or 3 new set every 2 months ish. This is because she finds it hard to get people to photograph her who won't use the sets on there own sites despite what is agreed. My other point is why stay a member all the time. Move about. Go back every year or so. There is no point in staying a member of any site all the time.

Go to post 984 on pg40. Panties pulled down and boobcamp have nearly 100 mostly exclusive set between them (70, 25 ish). Like i said join for a month, download the sets then stop.

Adele's site is one or the best solo girls sites on the net because she keeps the content exclusive. Could make the vids better quality and downloadable tho.

My comment - Keep it up girl your the best.

Go to post 984 on pg40. Panties pulled down and boobcamp have nearly 100 mostly exclusive set between them (70, 25 ish).
Adele's site is one or the best solo girls sites on the net because she keeps the content exclusive. Could make the vids better quality and downloadable tho.

Boobcamp has about 12 sets of Adele, though the recent ones have been very old sets passed off as new, i.e. Viv Thomas sets. Some of the sets on her site can be also found at dazglam.com (shot by Darren McCormack), and most of the sets shot in 2006 can be found at either bustbrits.com or girlfolio.com (where some sets have more pics in, and are higher res than on her site, not always better though in my opinion as some appear grainy, shot by Michael White).

As for the vids that appear on her site, that is down to Peter and Kathy West. Peter shoots the sets that appear on both Unzipped and her site, and films the vids. The vids are the same format on Kathy's site. Shame Adele has never been involved in her own site the way Kathy appears to be in her site. Adele did set up a Yahoo Group in 2005 with EDIT (who shot five or six Adele & Kyla Cole girl-girl sets), which not only promised chat with Adele on a regular basis, but was also after fan input as her site was going to be changed and they wanted to know what would appeal, i.e. would you buy a pair of Adele's worn knickers? etc etc. Needless to say the Group collapsed soon after, don't know if Adele had a falling out with him or something. I can't see her site ever changing now from the way it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also simulated. Adele has never done hardcore videos and every still shoot I've seen since she first started has been simulated.

Do you think this is simulated????

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator BNF]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
The 2001 Penthouse set was hardcore, but it has been stated that she regretted doing it, which must be true as none have followed. I've never bothered downloading this set as I think it doesn't show her at her best.

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
Also simulated. Adele has never done hardcore videos and every still shoot I've seen since she first started has been simulated.

The Penthouse set is not simulated! Full penetration in all its glory.

It's good to see people trying but most posts are of old stuff.

I do hope Adele's not on her way out. Even in her late 30's she knocks spots of the others.