• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adele Stephens

Glad you liked it

It seems it will be the last time I let you know about updates. Despite the fact that all my sites are totally free and always will be. I have been accused of advertising "my paysites!!"

I don't want to break any rules so I won't be posting any links again which is a shame as I run my sites to give people access to photos of beautiful women without charging for them and with the co-operation of the models themselves. I'll keep doing it and I'm sorry I won't be able to keep you all updated

Anyone able to post the new official sets or sites to visit that have them, i always use to find them at anothersite but thats turned to sh*t in the last 2 months.

Anyone able to post the new official sets or sites to visit that have them, i always use to find them at anothersite but thats turned to sh*t in the last 2 months.

No you won't get that here.

You will get links to preview sets that are free to share on the net.

There is a thing called copyright that is respected and obeyed here. That is the reason AS has in your words "turned to sh*t" they breached them and was threatened with legal action if they didn't remove it all. As it is illegal to file share copyrighted material and is against the board rules to asking others too.

Why do you think when all the other boards die FreeOnes goes from strength to strength. It's called playing by the rules!

I second what you say poggy1. Want to add that in any Adele interview you read it really gets on her tits that these sits use her sets unofficially. Have read on a couple of occasions that it makes her think of giving up. WE DON'T WANT THAT so join her official site if you want the sets it ain't that expensive. ($40 for 6 mths if my memory is correct)

Thanks for the feedback and i agree with the join her website and up until approx 8 months i had been a member since it started but to be honest a new set every 2 to 2 1/2 months is taking the piss out of the membership. End of discussion

Thanks for the feedback and i agree with the join her website and up until approx 8 months i had been a member since it started but to be honest a new set every 2 to 2 1/2 months is taking the piss out of the membership. End of discussion

So instead you'd rather get them for free and make Adele stop modelling. Because who models for free? Remember this is her living, her job, her career. So basically do you work for free and be happy if people took your things for free and you get nothing for it?

My point being her site needs work to keep fans interested and paying like i said i supported it from the start but dropped off about 8 months ago.

Last comment from me: -

Adele if you ever get feedback or listen to your fans improve your site and continue for many more years!