• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adele Stephens

Good find.:hatsoff: I've never seen her real name used anyware before.Allthough in the early part of her career Adele did some fashion shoots for Ralph Lauren and I think she used her own name then. But they did'nt retain her because she was'nt skinny enough. but that was Ralph's loss and our gain. Check out Frank hollins, Greegates studio, Stoke on Trent. On the same site.Recognise the Sets ?

Frank Hollins' sets of Adele Appears on pantiespulleddown.co.uk.

I love the pantiespulleddown stuff Adele did. Latter part of her career when she's carrying a little more weight and she looks great for it. Not too glossy just straight forward photos of a super sexy woman with a real British feel to them. One can almost smell that beautiful plump ripe pussy!!

Why would there be a Russian Federation domain name website for Adele Stephens?

It's probably just another fan site or someone maybe hoping to make some money if Adele comes back by selling the domain name. There used to be a Russian guy few years back who had an Adele And Stacy Moran archive fansite but got closed for copyright infringements.

Hi Diamond

Is there a set to go along with this. If there is any chance we can access it. Tried to access the folder associated with the link but needed a password.

Cheers

Steven