• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adele Stephens

Diamond,
many thanks. Just made my day. You for sure are one lucky man.
Adele looks as stunning as ever. Love the jeans and tank top outfit.
I wish she would keep doing glam and let us enjoy her as we all gain in age together (I have been following her work since '99).
Thanks again for proofing that Adele still rocks (not that I was thinking something else).

Nice Pussy! (cat). Adele looks great, her tits seem a tad smaller though. Do you reckon she has lost a little weight?

Where were you by the way? Looks like she's just kicking around someones gaff or something?

No, she seemed to be the same weight as she's been in most recent photoshoots I would say, I didn't ask her how much she weighed though ;). She told me she's a 32E or F, depending on the bra.

We were at some bloke's house in Wakefield, Adele said she lives about 10 mins away from it.

Does anyone know if this Peoples Magazine August 1993 calender poster is anywhere on the net? or At least have a better image then this one attached of it. A friend of mine completely screwed up the scans of it and it's long gone now for me to do better scans.

Hopefully it may already be in this thread somewhere, but it is A LOT of posts and links to go through.

A created Link: http://www.imagebam.com/image/25416524706599

EDIT: Please note, this is not a picture posting forum. You are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread, or it is in ID thread. Post a link instead.
Attachment deleted. Link created Read the rules, Please.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if this Peoples Magazine August 1993 calender poster is anywhere on the net? or At least have a better image then this one attached of it. A friend of mine completely screwed up the scans of it and it's long gone now for me to do better scans.

Hopefully it may already be in this thread somewhere, but it is A LOT of posts and links to go through.

I've not seen it here or anywhere else. I've got alot of Adele stuff but only 2 pics from that set. Gonna be tough to find. Good luck tho.

Nice post.

2005? Think those shots were taken some time before that, Adele looks a lot younger, most likely were and used in the mag 2005 and at some point before.

When ever Adele & Kelle do a shoot together (and there are plenty) Kelle always seems more enthusiastic than Adele, almost like she wants to go buck wild on Adele but Adele's less forward vibes hold them back.

However, who wouldn't be keen on with what Adele has on offer?!!