• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adele Stephens

:nanner: looka here yall i think adele is making an appearance at sexy-employee.com :eek: hope it turns out to be a good one cuz im reealy excited bout it, maybe a bit of b/g interaction ( one could only hope :bowdown: )..... iv been following miss stephens career for over a decade now and im almost shore its her, yall take a look please and let me know your verdict please :

http://www.sexy-employee.com/updates.php

:hatsoff:

:o sorry forgot to mention it , its the 09/30 update and hopefully miss stephens is sexy-employee66..

:nanner:

Employee 66 sure is lovely Adele.
The picture is from an old set (with varius outfits, infront of that colored fishernet deco). Hope that is not the one they'll show.
Looking at the rest of the page, we might get some sassy action from our favorite glamour babe. Lets wait, hope and see. The end of the month is coming soon.

Good find.

Employee 66 sure is lovely Adele.
The picture is from an old set (with varius outfits, infront of that colored fishernet deco). Hope that is not the one they'll show.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't that very old set, new stuff is mostly on her site or unzipped.co.uk, and any other shoots she now does appears to be shot at Chic Images studio in Wakefield.

still trying to find these illusive hardcore sets

found the one at robbs celebs, shas anyone any information on her interracial hardcore set??

thanks in advance

Is this evidence on the web at all?

Not that I know of. Just a rumour from a girl in the pub that works in TV makeup.

But it is odd that she'd know who Adele Stephens is. It was mentioned how Linda Lusardi is in Emmerdale and she's ex page 3 and the girl said that's nothing a proper glamour model is going to be in it and I asked really who? and she said Adele Stephens and I thought no way!! but I couldn't get her to explain much more because my bird was there and it's best she doesn't know I'm obsessed with Adele. The word was she's going to work in the pub. Adele is from Yorkshire so it's not as far fetched as it could be.

Adele Stephens & Adele Silva in the same show WOW!!

I believe Adele Silva is leaving Emmerdale in October, so maybe they have an Adele quota to fill, or ex-page 3 girl as Lusardi is also leaving the soap soon too? It would be good if she is going to be in it, but that would likely mean her quiting modelling as it wouldn't be a good image for the show, unless she is going to be a non speaking extra.

I'm going to e-mail Adele At her website address to see if I get a response, I know I won't because I've never had one before!

I wouldn't bet on her been in it. This is the usual type of rumour that does the rounds. I mean if I believed and posted half the rumours on Lucy Pinder I read and get sent to me. All I do all day is be typing them out for everyone.

Want to hear the latest one that had me really laughing. Lucy's about to do a full nude spread for Penthouse LMAO!

Now what I usually do with rumours like these is try to get something off the people in the know. You could try to ask Adele herself, if you know a way of contacting her. She might let something slip if you do it right. Then there are other ways too, try people connected to Adele in some way. Try a real good search through the TV stations press releases or even sometimes you can find future contract rumours for shows. But it's not a quick process and takes quite some time. You might even get beaten to the news first, but if you are the first you do feel happy to beat everyone.

But I do think it's just another fake rumour and here's why...

As most young people don't remember Linda Lusardi doing page3. Adele is fresh in the mind still. Especially as I believe the Daily Sport still show topless pictures of her. Also the amount of full nudes and open leg shoots she's done will hinder her. As many of these are still in circulation. These would be a problem with the time the show goes out. This is the type of thing TV companies think of. Glamour modelling is a accepted thing now days. But the nude work and such still raises eyebrows in the TV world.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...