• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AddisonORiley

Pending Official Checked Star Member
awww thanks for caring guys i feel so special.

honestly i think most girls fight daily with the battles witht the light and dark of the industry.

Its hard when people dress you up, tell you what to do from everything to clothing makeup positions and even the cum shot, i fucking hate that kind of shooting and i find myself having a hard time enjoying this sort of direction when i really just want to be myself.....

honestly i think most girls fight daily with the battles witht the light and dark of the industry.

Its hard when people dress you up, tell you what to do from everything to clothing makeup positions and even the cum shot, i fucking hate that kind of shooting and i find myself having a hard time enjoying this sort of direction when i really just want to be myself.....

Wish you the best in whatever you choose! We're fans of you, not the industry. Would love to see more of you though!

Sucks. Hope things work out. Screw the system and start your own site!