• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Addie Juniper

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Attachments

• Addie Juniper.jpg
    Addie Juniper.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 934

IsobelWren

Official Checked Star Member
ADDDIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!

Her official site:
Tickle Chicks

She also is a wicked good ball buster. She used to work a lot with this guy Simon (who I have met and believe deserves to be ball busted) and boy she nails him good.

She is really cute and although she looks small she's almost my size. Her smile will MELT you. I'm telling you. Oh, and she regularly drinks me under the table when we go out. I'm bringing some other lightweights with me next time we go somewhere. The peer pressure is unbearable!

Isobel!!!! You're so sweet to pimp me like that! It's PSYMON and he does deserve to get ballbusted. I wish there was a little happy face ballbusting icon, wouldn't that rock? I hope I get to see you again real soon..I miss you!

Addie

ADDDIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!

Her official site:
Tickle Chicks

She also is a wicked good ball buster. She used to work a lot with this guy Simon (who I have met and believe deserves to be ball busted) and boy she nails him good.

She is really cute and although she looks small she's almost my size. Her smile will MELT you. I'm telling you. Oh, and she regularly drinks me under the table when we go out. I'm bringing some other lightweights with me next time we go somewhere. The peer pressure is unbearable!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Oh goddammit! How did I miss you posting here?! I am so so sorry! :(

Welcome to the board you sexxxy little thing! :) ;) Hope you enjoy it here and post more soon! :lovecoupl