• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Adam landed himself in the hospital.. guess how and win 100 credits!

Hysterectomy? Appendicitis?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Damn, I am sorry for my joke. I am glad you pulled through that rough patch, good to have you back!

Harpsman

Light one for Me

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Thanks, guys. I'm fighting off the last of it, but we look good so far. Legit, they told me no sex for 2 weeks. I legit looked at the nurse like, really?? Bitch please.

Thanks, guys. I'm fighting off the last of it, but we look good so far. Legit, they told me no sex for 2 weeks. I legit looked at the nurse like, really?? Bitch please.
You are not telling us how big of a scare Sepsis can be. It can cause massive organ failure. All jokes aside, I hope you continue to get better.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
You are not telling us how big of a scare Sepsis can be. It can cause massive organ failure. All jokes aside, I hope you continue to get better.

I had the shakes and everything, it wasn't pretty. Fever is finally leaving so I guess I'll live to break more hearts.

Too bad I didn't see this earlier. Knowing Adam my guess would have been he went outside in the winter after a shower and accidentally castrated himself after getting up and forgetting his balls were stuck to the the bench he was on.

What did happen would have been my second guess as it's slightly less plausible.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Awww, he came back before I could delete the post.

I'll announce the winner later today. :cthulhu:

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
:1orglaugh

Falls are a pretty common cause of injury, knowing you're a cyclist, just made the most sense. Oh, well, swing and miss. lol

Haha, I'm no cyclist. I mean, as far as bicycles go. I do ride a motorcycle though ;)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Jack Davenport
Banned

Re: >>> Adam landed himself in the hospital.. guess how and win 100 credits!

Carpal tunnel surgery, excessive ban finger use.

And now we wait...

I'm not kicking him while he's down. But ya know, the irony.