• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Who made you cum today?

Jenna Haze for me too (both times). It was the scene where she's gettin' it from Mr. Marcus and she's wearing the wedding veil and white bridal sort of lingerie. That gets me every time and days like today it got me twice. I need to stop thinking about it or it will be three...damn it, I gotta go. Just count me as three for today with this scene. Maybe four if I can rehydrate later. But no more then four times. Damn I love that scene.

Liz Hurley ... amazing MILF with amazing tits! Had a real good wank over various pics of her but finally came over these .. just imagine sticking ur hard cock in between those babies!

I was planning on doing it over some ebony cumshots but that picture has now! :spump:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

Jenna Haze for me too (both times). It was the scene where she's gettin' it from Mr. Marcus and she's wearing the wedding veil and white bridal sort of lingerie. That gets me every time and days like today it got me twice. I need to stop thinking about it or it will be three...damn it, I gotta go. Just count me as three for today with this scene. Maybe four if I can rehydrate later. But no more then four times. Damn I love that scene.

yeah man, i got that one. its from jenna haze darkside. a very hot scene! her first IR scene too. she musta had fun cause shes done more IR since. shes in the lex the impaler also! u gotta see that. she takes him in her ass, its amazing! theres a free trailer out there somewhere. ill link it if i find it first.

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!

Nikki Benz... Jack's Big Tit Show #4!!

Ginger Lynn in "Taboo 4"

Simone Peach/Simone Style/Mandy Jaxo/Mandy Saxo/Hailey Hardcore/

Did I forget any? For those that don't know this is the same chick.

im not gunna cum until wednesday....so i can get a freakishly large cumshot