• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Who made you cum today?

That blond woman from that other film were she got fucked.:rofl:

Carmen Luvena sucking and fucking Sean Michaels. There's a scene where they are goin' at it on the stairs and she's got on a tight dress and heels and gives one of the most seductive blowjobs I've ever seen and then they fuck standing up with him still dressed and her with her dress up against her waist and she grinds up and meets him with each thrust while he goes up there balls deep. I couldn't make it 5 minutes into the 15 minute scene. Almost came on my keyboard.

My wife is making me cum tonight. We've been flirting all day and I can't wait until the kids go to bed. Think I'll eat some pussy.

My neighbor ...Ritu ... she is pretty hot... Evrytime she make me to masturbate...... :female: :rubbel:

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!

Nikki Benz again... her new video Angels Of Mayhem.... she's hot!!

I've mentioned this one before. I swear if I find the clip I'll post it. I think it's one of those compilation movies...maybe Deep In The Canyon. She takes on Sir
Peter along with--get this--P.J. Sparxx AND Jennifer Stewart. Damn.:D
She's definately one of a kind that Christy Canyon is. :)

My girlfriend, she came in from work with a tight low cut top on that was struggling to keep her boobs in. So instead of getting angry that she had been working all day dressed like that i just fucked her & those 30G boobs long and hard :thefinger