• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Who made you cum today?

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/dixie-dash said:
Dixie Dash[/URL][/B], post: 2438072, member: 196500"]hehe you dirty man :1orglaugh

i did you as well.... kisssssssssssssssssssss

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
Okay ...

In the last 24 hours, I've unloaded six (6) times -- three (3) times over two hours last night (not bad for a middle aged guy), once more this morning, and twice yet again tonight.

Last night I was fluffing long and hard to Laura Orsolya and the woman made finally me totally blast even though I didn't mean to and was trying to keep it going. Then I pulled up Karina Hart who has no problem making me go again with a good set. I was then fluffing to Jelena Jensen and Shay Laren with the plan of picking out a FFW to unload to an Shay Laren took it from me before I got to my FFW, way premature.

Early this morning it was a fluff to many, many women, but BBW Sunshine drew it out with her recent Bang Bros scene. Got home and unloaded to Karina Hart with a very satisfying build up and repeat near-climax starve-off until I just couldn't hold it. Lastly I was going through countless, busty FFWs, keeping it up and feeling good and planned on totally blasting to Kerry Marie, but a quick look at Abbey Brooks' seriously hot, wide, fanging hips totally made me loose it.

Now I'm "cooling down."

Definitely finding thinner Jelena Jensen and Shay Laren nice fluffers. My mainstay lovers are Karina Hart and Laura Orsolya. I really enjoy so many FFW all-around on occasion, from non-nude Yoko Matsugane to supersize -- but oh-so-perfectly-proportional -- Maria Moore hardcore. Sometimes a pic just sets me off and I can't control it. I know I'm leaving out a shitload of curves that totally make me stroke, so many beautiful women.

Damn I love being a man.

Add Eden Mor to the mix ...

Add Eden Mor to the mix.

I imagined her in a 3-way, me and one of each of her -- thick and thin.

Re: Okay ...

In the last 24 hours, I've unloaded six (6) times -- three (3) times over two hours last night (not bad for a middle aged guy), once more this morning, and twice yet again tonight.

That must be a Olympic record. Did you go to the urine test afterwards, making sure that you were "negative"?;)

Re: Who made you cum today?

first it was erica campbell in the two scenes at the end of actiongirls 4

then ricki white in the big tits at school scene

then finally jocelyn jayden in the pigtails round asses scene.