• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Who made you cum today?

Freeones and a Fleshlight...heh heh.

never used that . is it good?

I wish I were single so I could have perverted sex toys.

(It's interesting that sex toys are considered fairly normal for women, but when you think of a man using sex toys, it seems a little perverted. Maybe because men are expected to be able to do the job on their own whereas women maybe not. The standard must be young men who aren't on SSRIs; otherwise the perception is not quite accurate.)

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

(It's interesting that sex toys are considered fairly normal for women, but when you think of a man using sex toys, it seems a little perverted.

Well, it's not that hard to find a pole that one can shove up their vagina. Finding a vagina-like opening to masturbate with is pretty difficult.

Anyway, today it was Eve Lawrence. (Redhead, not blonde)

Well, it's not that hard to find a pole that one can shove up their vagina. Finding a vagina-like opening to masturbate with is pretty difficult.

You seem to be assuming that sex toys are supposed to simulate vaginal intercourse. I think that assumption is pretty arbitrary. Many women use vibrators primarily on their clitoris. A man doesn't necessarily need a vagina-like opening (and in fact male masturbation typically does not simulate vaginal intercourse nearly as much as it could, even without external help). It's true that the particular sex toy referenced above is supposed to simulate a vagina (AFAIK). But more generally there is certainly a potential for male sex toys that don't. (And there are, at least, hand massager/vibrators that a man can use to enhance masturbation but would probably feel like somewhat of pervert for doing so.)

PlasmaTwa2

You seem to be assuming that sex toys are supposed to simulate vaginal intercourse. I think that assumption is pretty arbitrary. Many women use vibrators primarily on their clitoris. A man doesn't necessarily need a vagina-like opening (and in fact male masturbation typically does not simulate vaginal intercourse nearly as much as it could, even without external help). It's true that the particular sex toy referenced above is supposed to simulate a vagina (AFAIK). But more generally there is certainly a potential for male sex toys that don't. (And there are, at least, hand massager/vibrators that a man can use to enhance masturbation but would probably feel like somewhat of pervert for doing so.)

What are you suggesting, then? Something like a small, vibrating thing you can hold in your palm?

What are you suggesting, then? Something like a small, vibrating thing you can hold in your palm?
I didn’t have anything specific in mind. But maybe, for example, a vibrator that you attach to your penis by some sort of straps. I did give the example of one that already exists: a vibrator that you attach to the back of your hand (sometimes used, for example, to give head massages and such, but it can also be used for sexual purposes). The example that I was reacting to in the first place was the fleshlight, which does, if I understand correctly, attempt to simulate a vagina.

The thing is, using any of these devices, or any other may sex toy I can imagine, I would feel a little perverted, yet I wouldn’t think a woman is perverted for using a vibrator, whether of the dildo variety or some other shape (e.g. one that’s specifically designed for clitoral stimulation, or angled to hit the G-spot, etc.). Why? I’m not sure you really answered the question. You gave a reason why designing male sex toys is more difficult (and I still take issue with that premise), but why does that make them more perverted?

[While writing this I’m thinking of various examples of female sex toys from Isobel Wren’s web site (and sometimes what the male equivalents might be), but unfortunately they’re all behind the pay wall, so I can’t give links.]

PlasmaTwa2

Why? I’m not sure you really answered the question. You gave a reason why designing male sex toys is more difficult (and I still take issue with that premise), but why does that make them more perverted?

I didn't actually say that. You're going to need to talk to whatshisname to figure that one out.

My original question (though I didn't put it in the form of a question, but fortunately we're not playing Jeopardy here) was

It's interesting that sex toys are considered fairly normal for women, but when you think of a man using sex toys, it seems a little perverted.

The implied question is "Why?"
PlasmaTwa2's original response was

I questioned the premise that sex toys for women are easier to design than sex toys for men, and I also noted that it didn't answer my (implicit) question. So I made the question explicit:

...using any of these devices, or any other may [sic; it should be "male"] sex toy I can imagine, I would feel a little perverted, yet I wouldn’t think a woman is perverted for using a vibrator, whether of the dildo variety or some other shape (e.g. one that’s specifically designed for clitoral stimulation, or angled to hit the G-spot, etc.). Why?

The implicit assumption here is that others feel more or less the same way I do. Or at least, that it's true in general that people tend to think sex toys for men are more perverted than sex toys for women. I could be wrong about that, but it's the sense that I get. So...

...You're going to need to talk to whatshisname to figure that one out.

Technically, yes, but my answer is just that I'm following the attitudes that society has taught me. Why did it teach me those attitudes?

Now I have a theory: it's because sex toys for women have become more common and therefore gained acceptance, whereas those for men have not. And the reason sex toys for women have become common is that, on average, women need them more than men. There are exceptions on both sides: some women come very easily and satisfyingly just using their hands (or in some cases possibly not even hands: just using their thigh and pelvic muscles), and some men are nearly anorgasmic and could probably benefit from mechanical help. But the market among women was much larger than the market among men, so we got used to having women use sex toys, whereas it still seems strange (and therefore perverted) for men to use them.

Anyhow, getting back to the original question of this thread. Usually it's Isobel Wren. But with her it gets so intense that sometimes it kind of scares me. Sometimes I just can't deal with that intensity, and I want something calmer, in the ordinary range of pleasure. So today it was someone else. I don't know her name, but she strips to the song "Kiss Me," and she's just awesome -- with that same quality of sincerity and presence in the moment that Isobel has. Unfortunately I can't provide a link either, because I can't find the original video (presumably it was taken down). I found it on Dailymotion, under the title "Brunette Self-Shot Dorm Strip," and (presciently) copied it from my browser cache.

Last edited: