• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

britlover

Closed Account
Re: Who made you cum today?

A fine early '90s (back when she was very young) retro scene three-way between the lovely French starlet that is Rebecca Lord and two of her fellow Europeans: Italian's Rocco Siffredi and some chick named Sandy whom I've honestly never heard of. I've been re-watching this one a lot lately as I'm actually waiting on the DVD to come (no weak pun intended) my way via mail. It's a fabulous scene as Rebecca isn't (sadly) normally too "intense" or delightfully raunchy, but if you skip the free media player around on this one, you'll see that she deep tongues' Rocco's asshole and glaldy accepts cum in her mouth, only to swiftly in slow-motion give it on up to her fellow female costar in the three-way! normally she's only swallowed so much um in her filmography in her scenes, as any long-time follower of her's can tell you (such as me for example) it's normally usually been with Mark Davis and maybe two others.

Reguardless, enjoy:

http://www.videobox.com/beta/tour/f...nTab=browse&offsetTime=1321.3&contentId=83720

You can gladly view it up to three times a day for free for several seconds, but then of course you'll have to wait 24 full hours afterwards since it quite obviously records your ISP address. Ah well. :) It's again a truely wonderful scene I can't get enough of.