• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Who made you cum today?

Lovette in "Super Size Tits #4"

AlaeNoctis

Banned

britlover

Closed Account
Re: Who made you cum today?

Mark Davis fucking the always lovely Rebecca Lord a few years ago before her VISA expired, and she was still living in the U.S. ;)

Mark fucks her good with a rubber in one of the limited anal scenes she's done, and then oddly enough, he pops right her in mouth and then she goes back to back to sucking his hot pink, uncirmunsized member. I SO badly wish she had done more Facials in the business, as you can just tell she loved it with her last ounce of fiber of her being. If anyone else knows of other facials she's taken (swallowing cum in her mouth mind you), please share the titles with me. I know of some from her early European work days, but not just many.

Re: Actual pic that made you cum today

Wow you guys bust pretty easy I need like 2 chicks fingering eachother while a guy is nutting on them and their tongues out awaiting it and in the background there has to be 2 more chicks 69ing 3 midgets and an ice cream vendor holding an ice cream cone with 3 scoops of vanilla melting and running down the cone and his hand while a brunette with fuck me boots and tan lines lays on her back mouth open waiting for the vanilla to drip into her mouth. Oh ya, totally works every time! lol :)