• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Chloe Temple

HIM_MAX_FILLS_058.jpg

HIM_MAX_FILLS_076.jpg

HIM_MAX_FILLS_178.jpg

HIM_MAX_FILLS_157.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Elana Bunnz and Ray Edwards from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 03
Amount Of Pictures: 1,102 High-Resolution Pictures - (2000x1500)
Videos: 1 Blowjob Video - (Cum Inside Mouth)

Wanna watch Elana Bunnz give Ray Edwards from TrueAmateurModels.com a blowjob and receive the cum blown directly inside of her wet and warm mouth? This blonde beauty queen sure does suck a dick very well, I'll tell ya that. I mean, just take a look at the pictures! Elana and I also recorded a BLOWJOB VIDEO too, and just as with the photos, the cum was squirted directly inside of her mouth in the video as well.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

It was nice to look down and see that pretty face sucking all over that throbbing cock, and it was also very nice to run my fingers through her beautiful hair - all while my cock was inside of her mouth - as I continued watching her head move up and down. I am looking forward to shooting her again, and she did fantastically well at the modeling shoot, as well as at the blowjob shoot!

Elana also has a bunch of sexy nude modeling pictures on the website too, so if you become a subscriber, be sure to check them all out! In fact, she has a total amount of 1,102 high-resolution - (2000x1500) pictures, along with her blowjob video too, so there sure is a lot of content to look through! I hope that you all enjoy looking through Elana's pictures, and be sure to continue watching out for even more pictures and videos coming from this beautiful and sexy babe!

Be sure to check out Elana's profile at the link listed below
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/previewtour/models/elana-bunnz.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Zoe from TrueAmateurModels.com
Employment: Department Store Cashier Clerk
Pictures: A WHOPPING 3,841 High-Resolution Pictures
Videos: 2 High Definition Videos + More Coming!

My name is Zoe and I am 19 years old. The owner of the site (Ray) requested me to send him some information regarding how I became a model for his site so that he could use it in my bio - so here is my bio contribution! I met Ray at the beach. He was walking down the beach with a towel underneath his arm and once he noticed me, he came over and sat down fairly close to me. I noticed that he had a tanning lotion container with him and I really needed some badly! I asked him if I could please use a little of it. He told me that he had no problem with that...as long as he could rub it on me! I wasn't quite expecting to hear that! I really didn't mind though, so I let him rub some of it on my shoulders. As Ray continued to rub the lotion on me, he started talking to me about his site and about how he shoots nude amateur girls! He also asked me whether or not I would ever consider modeling nude on the internet!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

In all honesty, it seemed like a lot of fun and nude modeling is something that I would probably be pretty good at too! The only thing was that I really didn't know Ray at all! A girl really does need to be careful these days with so many creepy perverts out there. I did not want to give him a yes or a no answer at the time, so I asked him the name of his site and told him that I would look at it once I arrived back home. I looked at it and was very impressed! I really wanted to be one of those models! I contacted Ray the next day and we scheduled the modeling shoot!

Be sure to check out Zoe's profile at the link listed below
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/previewtour/models/ZoeModel.html