• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Who made you cum today?

Cheryl Tweedy!

First time was when I woke up with a raging hard on so turned on the pc opposite the bed, set a slideshow of my favourite pics and knocked one out.

Secondly was about Lunch and was downloading some new pics and videos when the mrs came home from work early and caught me at it. But she wasn't pissed. Instead she wanted me off while talking dirty about it and cheryl. I came all over her hands which she licked off. Very hot.

Right now well on the way to the third time. God I love cheryl.

You lucky bastard!!!!:bowdown:

No one yet I just got up

My fricking ex- wife. she stopped by to talk and since her boyfriend kicked her out shes been trying to get money and stuff from me. I hate this bitch but she gave me a hug and got ahold of my dick and before I knew what was happening she had her lips wrapped around the old shaft. she must have been broke because she sucked me dry almost into a coma and dragged me into bed and let me fuck as much as I wanted. I still hate her and definitely wont let her back in my life but she is the best dicksucker I have ever had the pleasure to meet and I think I'll have to get used to fucking her again since she sucks and fucks like a woman possessed......god help me shes back