• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
10.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Alice from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 4' 10
Employment: Best Buy Electronics Store
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Alice and I like to play baseball on the weekends over at the park with my friends. We were playing one of our games last weekend and after we all finished playing, we just kinda hung around being bored with not much to do.
Eventually, everyone started going home and I had to wait for my ride to come pick me up. I noticed a missed call in my cell phone logs and the message was from my friend, saying that she was running late, and that it would take her almost 3 hours
to get there! She was at some stupid meeting at work so there was no way she could leave. Ray and I actually met each other a couple of weeks earlier (at the same park during one of my games) and we talked for a while, but very briefly. He did
talk with me about the modeling, but at the time, I really wasn't sure about doing it so he gave me his phone number and told me to call him if I ever became interested. So, I thought to myself - I wonder if Ray would come and pick me up if I tell
him that I will do the nude modeling? I thought that Ray was a pretty nice guy but I really didn't have much interest in taking my clothes off on the internet so I never called him before. But maybe we could make a deal! I really didn't feel like waiting
around for 3 long hours for my friend to arrive! I called Ray to ask for the ride and he totally agreed to the deal! And as you can see, I made good on my end of the deal!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/ckpt_submits/nude-petite-teen-model-alice.html

Re: Actual Pic / Video that made you masturbate & cum today?

Aubrey Star

- - - Updated - - -

Aubrey Star....

Attachments

• 203222_07big.jpg
    203222_07big.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 251
  • th (1).jpeg
    th (1).jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 254
  • 5_big.jpg
    5_big.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 257
  • th (3).jpeg
    th (3).jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 253
  • 278378_11big.jpg
    278378_11big.jpg
    403 KB · Views: 242

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Kandy
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Tattoo Shop
Pictures: 600 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Kandy has never done any modeling before, so she is a true first timer, as with the vast majority of the other models on the website! I met Kandy at a metal concert and spoke with her about participating in my amateur modeling shoots! I don't usually shoot girls with
as many tattoos as Kandy has, but I figured since she had an interesting look and since I have so many other girls that do not have tattoos that are requesting to shoot, why not shoot this tattooed babe modeling and spreading apart that punk rock ass? Hope you all
enjoy these high resolution pictures of a 100% real and amateur metalhead punk babe modeling nude!

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-tattooed-punk-babe-kandie.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Tiffany from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 08
Employment: Mortgage Loan Officer
Pictures: 587 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

I met Tiffany at an amusement park on a Sunday afternoon. I was waiting in the line behind her and her friends at the roller coaster ride and there were only two seats per section and she was with three of her friends. Me and Tiffany sat beside each other on the ride and after the ride, her and her friends invited me to hang with them. Check out the pictures to see what happened after me and Tiffany left the park! Tiffany also has other photo sets on the True Amateur Models website showing her with a FULL BUSH too.

http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/tiffany-spreading-nude.html

Attachments

• (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=s1j5xWO4pWEqwikk)original_226424511.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=s1j5xWO4pWEqwikk)original_226424511.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 125
  • 94c6b249-678e-46bc-998d-d5c6d3d5a1f0.jpg
    94c6b249-678e-46bc-998d-d5c6d3d5a1f0.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 128
  • playerimg (1).jpg
    playerimg (1).jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 130