• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Matt38

Approved Content Owner
Re: Actual Pic / Video that made you cum today?

Evelyn Castile

http://www.naughtymidwestgirlsxxx.com/fhg-evelyn-castile5.html

evelyn-castile5-home5.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner

Name: Chloe
Height: 5 '02
Employment: Bicycle Shop Repair Employee
Pictures: 1,169 Pictures + More Coming!

Take a look at this amateur teen! Her name is Chloe and she is 18 years old. Watch this amateur teen model nude and throw her legs up in the air to show you a down-shot view of her pussy and butthole! And of
course, if you click onto the photos in this gallery, they will enlarge to the size of 1600x1200, so we are talking about high resolution, but extremely amateur images! Hope you all enjoy these underground and
amateur nude modeling pictures!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur_nude_modeling.html

Something about a woman with hair so long it rests on (or in this case - below) her ass just "affects" me in a big way. Love her round ass but seeing the hair on her head extend down into her butt cheeks is HOT. Her hair looks so soft. I wanna take the end part and "spank her" with her hair. I wanna eat out her ass and have her hair in my way. TMI (sorry) but I wanna slide into her and pull her back into my chest, place my head over her shoulder and take her hair and toss it over MY back and have it tickle my back or even my butt. I did this once before with a woman with long hair and her hair on my back and resting on my butt made me cum so fast from that but it was wonderful and something I wish I could do again. When we are done I want to let the hair out of her ponytail and have it go all over the place and have fun with it. Guys - if you ever wanna do something truly special and romantic with your girl - wash and dry her hair. It is so sensual!
http://65.media.tumblr.com/b30e10319a69accee4d4472f48f8c640/tumblr_ogql0cgMtV1tvjjruo1_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ogql0cgMtV1tvjjruo1_r1_1280.jpg

Something about a woman with hair so long it rests on (or in this case - below) her ass just "affects" me in a big way. Love her round ass but seeing the hair on her head extend down into her butt cheeks is HOT. Her hair looks so soft. I wanna take the end part and "spank her" with her hair. I wanna eat out her ass and have her hair in my way. TMI (sorry) but I wanna slide into her and pull her back into my chest, place my head over her shoulder and take her hair and toss it over MY back and have it tickle my back or even my butt. I did this once before with a woman with long hair and her hair on my back and resting on my butt made me cum so fast from that but it was wonderful and something I wish I could do again. When we are done I want to let the hair out of her ponytail and have it go all over the place and have fun with it. Guys - if you ever wanna do something truly special and romantic with your girl - wash and dry her hair. It is so sensual!
http://65.media.tumblr.com/b30e10319a69accee4d4472f48f8c640/tumblr_ogql0cgMtV1tvjjruo1_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ogql0cgMtV1tvjjruo1_r1_1280.jpg

It is lovely that you could use her to cum like you said here, I am really glad you enjoyed it so much and I wish you could do it again and again too.

I think it is a very good pic of her body because of how her hair sort of half covers her ass and you can see her pussy just peeping through it and that is sort of teasing for a man to see I think.

I like the way you think about playing with her hair. It takes her a lot of effort to keep her hair that long, I wouldn't let my hair grow that long because of the time it takes to keep it well.

I have a fetish (OK - many of them). A woman with hair so long it rests on her ass drives me crazy. Women with long hair and a great ass also "do it" for me. I love pulling their back into my chest, placing my head over their shoulder and having their long hair rest over my back - not theirs. The incredible feel of her soft hair on my back sends chills up my spine and I sooooooooo wanna do that with her
http://68.media.tumblr.com/c14055de371d88f9734fd8af14512c36/tumblr_ogbiugwNw61tvjjruo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ogbiugwNw61tvjjruo1_1280.jpg

I think this is a lovely photo. The light on her body is really nice and shows her skin really well. The pose shows the shape of her legs and ass and I can see why a man would feel like putting his cock into her that way.

I like that you like her hair, she keeps it very well I think and she looks lovely in this photo.

I am so glad you enjoyed using it to masturbate.

Tell me I can MARRY any woman on the Planet - tonight and for me the choice is very simple:

Cindy Landolt

Almost 6-feet of stunning Swiss beauty with long, powerful legs leading up to a great ass. I so wanna come into our bedroom and see her like this - looking all heavenly. Give her a nice soft kiss then kiss my way down her body and when I get to her ass, grab and spank it then eat her out. When she is soaking wet, slid inside and grind on her ass and because he lifts weight I can put all my weight on her and be OK with it. I wanna turn her around and spoon but facing each other, kissing while we do and he leg wrapped around me. When I cum I cum inside her and let her know how lucky I am to be her husband. We roll over and go to sleep spooning with the Sun illuminating us. Her current hubby is one lucky dude

http://67.media.tumblr.com/91b005141cef88a408456cce3f085345/tumblr_ognxma5W801rlddepo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ognxma5W801rlddepo1_1280.jpg

I think that this is a really beautiful photo of her body. The way she lies there shows off the shape of her body and her ass really well. The way her ass is sort of turned to the camera and the men looking at the photo and the way the light shines on it would make men think about what it would feel like to put their cock into it I think. It is really good how the get her head to look to her right so when you are looking at her in the photo you get to see her face.

I am glad you enjoyed this. :)

I have a fetish (OK - many of them). A woman with hair so long it rests on her ass drives me crazy. Women with long hair and a great ass also "do it" for me. I love pulling their back into my chest, placing my head over their shoulder and having their long hair rest over my back - not theirs. The incredible feel of her soft hair on my back sends chills up my spine and I sooooooooo wanna do that with her
http://68.media.tumblr.com/c14055de371d88f9734fd8af14512c36/tumblr_ogbiugwNw61tvjjruo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ogbiugwNw61tvjjruo1_1280.jpg

WOW! I'm sent straight to the edge thinking about pulling this sexy babe's lush long hair while I pound her soaking wet pussy from behind.

I think she has a lovely body and this shows it off really well. Her body deserves to have men feel like this about it. I hate that men wouldn't be really turned on by her and want to masturbate.