• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Actual Pic / Video that made you cum today?

Kristall-Rush-brunette-hottie(13).jpg

BabesForTheWin

Closed Account

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner

Name: Crystal and Cynthia
Employment: Crystal - Restaurant Cashier | Cynthia - Deli Department
Height: Crystal - 5' 04 | Cynthia - 5' 03
Pictures: Crystal - 813 Pictures | Cynthia - 792 Pictures - Ass Spread HD Video

Check out these amateur girls stripping down nude and having fun at their first amateur modeling shoot! Crystal is the tiny breasted 19 year old teen and Cynthia is the big breasted BBW woman. Both of the girls are real friends and Crystal was the first girl that participated in my amateur modeling shoots! Crystal has a total amount of 813 high resolution modeling pictures and Cynthia has a total amount of 792 high resolution modeling pictures, along with an HD ass spreading video! As you can all see, both of the girls have very different looks and that's because I specialize in shooting all types of very real and exclusive amateur girls! Watch this cute amateur teen and a BBW woman both bend over to spread apart their asses, as well as show off their nice and all natural tits! I came into contact with the teen girl over at the local shopping mall and spoke with her about my amateur modeling shoots. As far as the BBW woman Cynthia ...she is Crystal's friend and Crystal brought her over to do a nude modeling shoot one day! Neither of these girls can be found on any other websites and they are extremely amateur and inexperienced, along with the other models that I shoot. Hope you all enjoy watching these two girls model nude, along with the both of them using their hands to spread apart their amateur and juicy asses!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-teen-and-bbw-model.html

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!

:eek: :flame: :banana:

dakota-goes-nuts_cover.jpg