• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Who made you cum today?

just squeezed off to one of my all-time fav. videos. Micro Bikini Oily Dance. Hot asian chicks in g-strings all oiled up and dancing to techno. Mmmmm *drools*......heaven.
For any guy who loves asian women, believe me, you gotta check this out.

Fergie
It was the first time I came due to a musicvideo, but that new BEP video with Fergie in a thong is hot.

BabesForTheWin

Closed Account

Yeh I am a big fan of Nina Mercedez. No one today so far, but yesterday it was Sunny Leone, I am really enjoying her stuff.

I was searching through vids and saw Stacy Thorn.
saw a vid with her sucking a cock with her sexy tongue ring.:blowjob:
then she got dp.:love-smi::nannerf1:
seeing her take both those cocks with such enthusiasm made me....:rubbel:

Jenny Poussin she is just so cute i love some of the different looks she gives and her tits are so hot even if they are fake

Fergie
It was the first time I came due to a musicvideo, but that new BEP video with Fergie in a thong is hot.

:thumbsup: She is Incredible so Hot :bowdown: 1 of the best bodys ive ever seen :bowdown: her Ass is Perfect. Infact she is next in my visul wank bank lol !! :)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

Indirectly, Sarah Palin. Not so much today, but when I fire the rockets tomorrow, I am going to call the girl "Sarah" (and I know she won't mind!).

There's going to be some kinky, drunk, nasty sex, and probably some role playing too. Thank you! Sarah Palin, I luv you, baby - you half-witted slut!!!