• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Actual Pic / Video that made you cum today?

Celeste

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches

Why wouldn't it?

I am not a big solo/masturbation only vid fan but cause it was Kortney Kane doing the action i took an exemption and i am glad i did. Watched her wild on cam scene. Right from start loved her outfit she was wearing and when she said around the lines off "Hey guys, i got a thong on underneath, you get to see that later." Got to see her doing some q &a which was good as we just got chance to warm up and find out stuff about her. I know this was long time ago but i wish if i was watching her live over cam i be happy if she mentions my name cause she said to a couple of users "(Name) you getting hard for me? Come on stroke your cock about me" If she said that for me it be heaven :) but i just took it like she did. Permission from her be great :)

I know i make a mess about her even in a standard scene time ie 20 mins, but this was for like an hour :rubbel: too much to count :drool2:

wildoncam_kortney_kane_004.jpg

wildoncam_kortney_kane_071.jpg

wildoncam_kortney_kane_107.jpg

:drool2:

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner

Name: Bailey
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Convenience Store Cashier
Pictures: 959 High Resolution Pictures - Hardcore & Softcore + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Nude Modeling & Ass Spreading Video + More Coming!

Look at that hot and petite babe showing off her feet! Her name is Bailey and I met her in front of the movie rental machine and decided to
approach her in regards to my amateur nude modeling shoots. I really didn't know what to expect upon first speaking with her, and had
absolutely no idea if whether or not she would be cool with stripping down nude and taking the both of her hands to spread apart her ass
crack, but it turned out that she was actually a really cool chick and had been a little "on the fence" for a while about nude modeling, but she
agreed to do a shoot! And not only that, but I also shot her a few different occasions too! Bailey has 960 high resolution pictures and a high
definition modeling / close-up ass spreading video too!

Click the thumbs below to go to the galleries! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/bailey-paige-nude.html

I am not a big solo/masturbation only vid fan but cause it was Kortney Kane doing the action i took an exemption and i am glad i did. Watched her wild on cam scene. Right from start loved her outfit she was wearing and when she said around the lines off "Hey guys, i got a thong on underneath, you get to see that later." Got to see her doing some q &a which was good as we just got chance to warm up and find out stuff about her. I know this was long time ago but i wish if i was watching her live over cam i be happy if she mentions my name cause she said to a couple of users "(Name) you getting hard for me? Come on stroke your cock about me" If she said that for me it be heaven :) but i just took it like she did. Permission from her be great :)

I know i make a mess about her even in a standard scene time ie 20 mins, but this was for like an hour :rubbel: too much to count :drool2:

wildoncam_kortney_kane_004.jpg

wildoncam_kortney_kane_071.jpg

wildoncam_kortney_kane_107.jpg

:drool2:

I would need about 10 hands, 5+ mouth/tongues and about 5+ cocks to be able to do all I wanted to Kortney. I'd hate to see her naked like this because I'd wanna start everywhere and wouldn't know where to start

I want Pristine Edge to plop this on my face so I can spend 3 hours eating her out:

http://cdn79.atkingdom-network.com/...?h=7f6429d4a8c56c94ad16acb637905b18&site=1005
pri013BMB_314379067.jpg

After she has made my face look like a Glazed Donut get her tiny body on her legs and bend her over like this although seeing her like this when I enter her from behind for Doggie I know seeing your beautiful lips like this:

http://cdn79.atkingdom-network.com/...?h=87813c5052267f3a00f95b7fcee06698&site=1005
pri013BMB_314379108.jpg

And then having her like this, with her looking back at me - I am not going to last a long time but I really won't care because I know very few guys could last a long time pounding away at her amazing backside

http://cdn79.atkingdom-network.com/...?h=6d9e751cdbdc8f2e8b8fce96c8ea38f5&site=1005
pri013BMB_314379109.jpg

I want Pristine Edge to plop this on my face so I can spend 3 hours eating her out:

After she has made my face look like a Glazed Donut get her tiny body on her legs and bend her over like this although seeing her like this when I enter her from behind for Doggie I know seeing your beautiful lips like this:

owe you rep

I would need about 10 hands, 5+ mouth/tongues and about 5+ cocks to be able to do all I wanted to Kortney. I'd hate to see her naked like this because I'd wanna start everywhere and wouldn't know where to start

True but i find her in all her glory the best way to enjoy her