• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Actual Pic / Video that made you cum today?

As i watched Fast and furious 7 today... had to stroke some off about Jordana Brewster so here some leg appreciation of her :rubbel:

jordana-brewster-legs08101102.jpg

HLc0SZT.jpg

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches
Re: Actual Pic / Video that made you cum today?

2 Kortney Kane scenes . This one is like a orgy sex Kortney has sex with one guy and this other lass has sex with 2 guys at the same time while they in a room on a cruise. As much as i found both babes hot.. my wanking was all over Kortney cause she got nice and naked and the positions she was getting fucked in was just hot for me to handle. For example the time on roughly 5.29 the way she is getting fucked with her legs in the air just gives me the illusion she is getting fucked very hard and deep. Around 8.15 the guy like pounds her while she is laying down off the sofa with her legs on the sofa and the guy just bends her and pounds her . There is alot of switching between the girls and i got a bit horny and was like switch back to kortney please. Tried to picture it like they both having competition with each other like the other lass goes " wow kortney you were quick to get naked, you slut".... and kortney would reply well why you got your clothes on for you shy person!!

http://www.xvideos.com/video1710176/...n_ass_possible

This other scene involves when Kortney kane gets fucked by a guy and her fella watches. I like this but my odd feeling was if i was in the guy who was watching shoes and i got to see a beauty like kortney i would struggle to keep my clothes on as i would take them off to get comfy and give a hot idea to say to her wow i must be sexy. The ending was very hot when she got cummed on and she looks on to the guy and goes i did this only cause i love you, So steamy.

http://www.xvideos.com/video376762/p...e_kortney_kane