• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Who made you cum today?

Today super latina MILF - Monique Fuentes

100% agree. I look at her and my only thought is to get us both naked ASAP and just fuck like rabbits. She is hot and has a presence to her that is pure raw sexual energy. Her body is unreal and just the way she carries herself is so sexy. When she starts speaking Spanish it only makes it hotter. She is why older women can be so much better of a fuck than younger ones.

Re: Actual Pic / Video that made you cum today?

wanking over kourtney kane lately

kortneykanetwistys2-e1331418778309_m.jpg

kortney-kane_m.jpg

238045_m.jpg

15_m.jpg

12_m.jpg

11.jpg

not a big fan of feet but hers look alright

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Re: Who made you cum today?

Name: Cassandra
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Department Store
Pictures: 1, 870 High Resolution Pictures - HC and SC
Videos: 1 Nude Modeling Video

Watch Cassandra spread apart her legs to expose that hairy pussy! This amateur babe works in a department store, and as
soon as saw this hot teen, I went right over to her to strike up a conversation, hoping that she would become one of my
models! Not only did Cassandra become one of the models, but this was actually years back when she was only 18 years old!
As a result of so much time passing by, and continuing to shoot her over the years, Cassandra has a WHOPPING AMOUNT
OF 1,870 HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES!
The particular photos in this gallery are smaller than the vast majority of the other
photos that I shoot, and she only has 1 gallery with the smaller photos. All of the other photos are sized at 1600x1200. Hope
you all enjoy these pictures of Cassandra modeling and spreading her amateur hairy pussy!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery - http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/cassandrashairypussy.html

DuanCulo

Staff member

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches