• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Actual pic/vid that made you cum today?

Sometimes I choose which pic finishes me off.... sometimes I have no choice.

tumblr_mssf8dvwv91svsahho1_1280.jpg

DuanCulo

Staff member
Re: Who made you cum today?

Shyla Stylez in "Internal Damnation 2"

Earlier this week

Thursday

Vanessa Blue in "Angels of Debauchery 3"

Vanessa Blue & Jada Fire in "Double Play 2"

Vanessa Blue in "MILFs Like It Big/Poolside Putachen"

Wednesday

Jada Fire in "Mommy Got Boobs/The Babysitter"

Monday

Devon Michaels in "MILFs Like It Big/A Wild Ride Before the Wedding

In my view, Dylan Ryder is prettier with long hair. With short hair she looks physically bigger ... Stresses over his body than his face.

I do agree, although a true beauty proably suits all types of different looks, and it does. But longer hair seems to suit her better, guess also because she has rather long legs, works better that way. (still cant get over that smirk, so sexy.......)

I do agree, although a true beauty proably suits all types of different looks, and it does. But longer hair seems to suit her better, guess also because she has rather long legs, works better that way. (still cant get over that smirk, so sexy.......)

The truth is that she has something that makes it very attractive. Her body is perfect, but she has a very powerful and I do not know what is

The truth is that she has something that makes it very attractive. Her body is perfect, but she has a very powerful and I do not know what is

ABSOLUTELY!! Very powerful appearance and the long hair stresses that even more! I love a woman with a face like that, like I said she very much looks like someone I know and that was one of THE first things I liked about her. The fact that she was that strong as a person as her looks promised, even made her more attractive and aluring. Women like that are so hard to resist.....Oh man, they DO have the power......

I think this credit needs to go to @c_a worshipper as i always heard of Dylan Ryder but never gave her the attention she deserved, gave her neglect. Thanks to him it has changed :p why was i a fool? lol

4969_02.jpg

4969_10.jpg

Aaaah you're welcome usman19 ;)! Wunderful woman she is, enjoy her beauty.......

I blew my load so damn fast with her. Love her all shiny like this and her PERFECT body - so sexy/slim/trim with a beautiful fully shaven juice box and perfect breasts and great look. How awesome would it be to slide up and down her Oiled body and then afterwards cool off by jumping in the pool and skinny dipping and maybe getting "fired up" for more

http://www.girlsgonehot.com/2013/08/22/tiny-shiny/