• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Who made you cum today?

Charisma Cappelli

211.jpg

Re: Who made you cum today?

My other neighbor's wife...

I like to work out in my back yard on the patio where I have a set up with free-weights, a ‘total gym’ and a stationary bike. I have these spandex pants that I wear with no underwear and form-fitting t-shirt. This morning I was doing this workout and built up a lot of sweat and I was getting rock-hard since my cock was rubbing just right in my shorts.

I look up at my neighbors window and I see my neighbors wife looking at me. She just got out of the shower and she’s standing there with one hand rubbing a nipple and the other hand I guess was rubbing her nipple. Her mouth was slightly agape with the tip of her tongue sticking out. If you have to know, she looks a little like Heather Michaels at age 40 with a few more extra pounds.

I’m standing by the exercise stationary bike and just drop my pants to expose myself. I rub my throbbing cock with a drop of precum on the tip while I can see she’s really giving her fingers a work out on her cunt. I shoot my load all over the back deck as I lean back a little with my ass on the bike’s seat. I was a total cum fountain for a couple of second.

She got away from the window and I went back inside to take a shower and rub another one out.