• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Who made you cum today?

Not yet, but my wife probably will tonight. She told me last night she had a dream where we were dancing and she noticed my dick was sticking out of my shorts. Weird, yes, but I plan to let my dick stick out tonight...

Not yet, but my wife probably will tonight. She told me last night she had a dream where we were dancing and she noticed my dick was sticking out of my shorts. Weird, yes, but I plan to let my dick stick out tonight...
The combination of comfort, with a little dream/idea dropping here and there and the resulting, coy tease that makes long-term relationships capable of being just as erotic and spontaneous as an one-night stand with your favorite supermodel, if not more so. At least that's always been my view, and I feel sorry for those in long-term relationships that feel "trapped" and cannot share with their lover like such.

Now I have an urging to let my dick hang out of my shorts this evening too. Thanx for the idea! ;)

The combination of comfort, with a little dream/idea dropping here and there and the resulting, coy tease that makes long-term relationships capable of being just as erotic and spontaneous as an one-night stand with your favorite supermodel, if not more so. At least that's always been my view, and I feel sorry for those in long-term relationships that feel "trapped" and cannot share with their lover like such.

Now I have an urging to let my dick hang out of my shorts this evening too. Thanx for the idea! ;)

Glad to help, PV. Good luck!

Cherokee
Jada Fire
Katja Kassin
Angel Eyes
Angela Stone
Avy Lee Roth
Ayana Angel
Carmen Hayes
Keeani Lei
Melissa Lauren Olivia Winters