• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Who made you cum today?

And after she was done servicing GibbsGrad, she came over to my place and I splurted loads into her 3 orifices plus both her armpits.

Originally Posted by GibbsGrad2002
My gf

And after she was done servicing GibbsGrad, she came over to my place and I splurted loads into her 3 orifices plus both her armpits.

And after she had serviced gmatusk, I called her to visit my place too, treated all her holes and especially ripped her ass apart and shot it all down her throat; instant swallow.

Since I'm retired and it was a cold and drizzly day, I stayed home and spent most of the day paying splurting tributes to my favorite muses --- Paris Hilton (after spritzing myself with some of her "Just Me for Men" fragrance), Paris Dahl, Danielle FTV, Jana Cova, Silvia Saint, and Vicky Vette. Later this evening I watched the two brand new episodes of the TV show "30 Rock" and splurted to Jane Krakowski and Tina Fey.

LOL, Hardman! And did GibbsGrad's "gf" also confide to you that she's sick and tired of being cited in his monotonous posts just to rack up unearned numbers?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola from Jersey Shore