• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

britlover

Closed Account
Re: Who made you cum today?

http://photos.freeones.com/r_babes/Raylene_Richards_002/

Smokin' hot Czech girl I just discovered today on the Freeones.com page (which is always a good way to search for honies you might have forgotten about or to find news ones). Don't know what the Czechs put in they're water supply or food to make they're smokin' hot women like a whopping 80% plus attractive, but I'll definately will have to visit there for a vacation one day.

By the way, for all of those wanting bigger wads to release with excitement: Simply saving up for 3 to 4 days past what you feel you can, and looking at images and high quality good videos of women your really into and would love to make love to, truely helps out a lot in how much semen is released during your orgasm. Beyond that, I know of no other particular tricks. Holding back for like an additional half hour or so past wanting to cum also helps a bit. You'll shoot an additional string or two. I learned that from a Mark Davis interview. Try to hold back a lot, and then really set a goal, and your load will increase a bit.

Okay, that's enough of that, admitedly ...
;)

satrap

Banned

villiageidiot

Leah's Biggest Fan!

XoXoLeah, twice last night and twice this morning. She did a web chat last night that was the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen in my life!:lovecoupl

My wife in a no holds barred oral showdown. I had a mouth full of pussy, she got a face full of cum ! :thumbsup:

My wife ... 3 times ... when i woke up, when the kids were asleep and just before she went to bed ...

So glad it is weekend ...