• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
If you ever been into UK series Shameless back in the day then you will most likely enjoy the american adaption of the same show. Even though it's not as good as the original British series, the one area that the American version holds over it's counterpart is it's numerous nude scenes on the show, specifically from this beauty Emmy Rossum. In this particular scene which is one of my faves, she tries to call in sick to work, while a guy eats her out in the process. What a wonderful sight, and you get to see them nice thicc curvey legs in the process 🤤🤤
Never saw the "original", but liked the US version. And Emmy.

Never saw the "original", but liked the US version. And Emmy.
I hear she and others have some cracking nudes in the series?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Melissa Rauch x2 (big bang theory)
Catherine O'Hara (home alone mom , beetlejuice)
MarkiePost (night court 1984)

Attachments

• 1299819260.jpg
    1299819260.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 187
  • 180196822.jpg
    180196822.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 177
  • 325891645_1144870246172666_287675866633943070_n.jpg
    325891645_1144870246172666_287675866633943070_n.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 207
  • 324755330_512713484073241_7811380507842371644_n.jpg
    324755330_512713484073241_7811380507842371644_n.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 220
Anastasia Sakelaris in Welcome to Planet Earth or Planet Avengers in some places. Not seen this film personally but seeing it across social media, i wish i did. She walks in and no one pays attention to what she has to say, so she strips off like the only way she knows how to, and they all get gobsmacked. Who won't want to give her attention, how dare they, and look at that nice meaty body of hers!! Ass, thighs and tits 🤤

LRHSdMv.gif

Sorry if the pics are not the best quality, it was a film made in the 90's pre HD/blu ray era

0EVnDyA.jpg

Tiok0rq.jpg

I2slFvA.jpg

DNnTSH2.jpg

fDdH2c7.jpg

52waJlu.jpg

Amrit Kaur in The Sex Lives of College girls. This series is a bit like Skins and or Euphoria but minus the heavy amount of heavy nudes scenes. This has got a few to indice viewers. The premise follows the lives of four 18-year-old freshmen roommates at the fictional Essex College in Vermont, covering their sexually active lifestyle as they deal with the struggles and hardships of college and adulthood.

I like this particular scene as it involves an Indian woman being nude which is different to what we normally see in most western shows whether it in America or the UK. Asians being nude on screen is still seen as a taboo in its respective cultures even if it's not in Bollywood hence why we don't get a nice huge list.

Look at that nice ass, she has a nice ass 🤤. Besides showing her ass in a couple of scenes, she hasn't done anymore nudes yet!! but hope she will do more soon.

ezgif-frame-003.jpg

ezgif-frame-042.jpg
ezgif-frame-040.jpg
ezgif-frame-123.jpg

ezgif-5-4069079865.gif

Slow mo version
ezgif-5-9cdbf0467b.gif

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
She did a body double thing, so no. But if you wish to see one of the more off the wall comedies and a nude scene worthy of a medal, try "the bronze"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k2FKwRwKPL8
The opening scene is.. also worthy of a double take. Rauch masturbating in the morning to herself on tv

On topic: i often forget what thread I'm in, did i post about celebs i like, and not the nude ones? My bad. I get a little.. sidetracked. :)

I reread the thread title, and figured i did.

Last edited:
On topic: i often forget what thread I'm in, did i post about celebs i like, and not the nude ones? My bad. I get a little.. sidetracked. :)

I reread the thread title, and figured i did.

Is cool, least you now know. Feel free to contribute if you have any good finds good or old

Alison Brie in her latest film "Somebody I Used to Know". Always was a fan of Alison Brie since her days in Community and from wrestling series GLOW. One of the most beautiful, and quirky babes there is, and also has a respectable nude-ography to show for it. In this film i think she has done her boldest role by showing full frontal. I'm not complaining but Alison seems to be looking alot meatier now than she did years ago, and i love it 🤤🤤

Small snippet of scene

Clip of all her nudes in the film in 1 clip

Sexy on/off gif of Alison
4ElibBG.gif

56zqFM9.jpg

c6131-%282%29.mp4_snapshot_03.01.304.jpg

3tquqZ5.jpg

dLXSVY9.gif

Celeb Jihad article can be read here

Being a wrestling fan i watched the Netflix series GLOW which has had it's critical acclaimed nominations which is based on the all female wrestling promotion back in the day during the 80's and 90's. It always made me wonder if the antics that went on the show actually happened then. Due to this show i discovered Betty Gilpin who is nice and thicc in all the right places especially her ass. 🤤🤤
Speaking of GLOW and Brie, she has a topless sex scene to open up the series.

Amanda Peet in The Whole Nine Yards

Amanda is a fine babe, and has a nice set of nips. I always enjoyed this scene and gives off vibes of See no Evil Hear No Evil, only difference is the guy is the bad guy and the only kind of gun they be sticking up is in their pants ;) and who wouldn't for this beauty. A naked hot babe with a gun is a mood 🤤

amandapeet-thewholeni15jbb.jpg

amandapeet-thewholeni7pkna.jpg

amandapeet-thewholenibuj3i.jpg

amandapeet-thewholenid4kei.jpg