• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Actor Robin Williams found dead at home from apparent suicide.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Watching all these stories on the news. Seems Robin's mission in life was to make people laugh putting a smile on their face even if he had to throw himself down a staircase to do it. Sad when a guy like that leaves us. The pain must have paralyzed him. People feel different ways about suicide but I'm not here to judge, only grieve.

It so sad. One of my favorite movies of Robin Williams was the underrated "Popeye" it was such a fun movie and he was great in it.
RIP Robin Williams

If you are one of the few who are gonna judge, I just pray for your sake that someone close to you doesn't do the same thing. It can happen to anyone, and its this judgmental attitude that is to blame for a lot of this. It sure as hell doesn't help it.

I grew up on Mork and Mindy and films like Popeye, through to Good Morning Vietnam, Awakenings, Good Will Hunting etc...and was a fan of his stand up to this day. Sad news indeed.
RIP Robin and condolences to his family and friends.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
holy fucking shit! i can't believe it!
that guy was so funny, he was one of my favorite actor when i was a child (Mrs. Doubtfire, Hook & Jumanji was my fav of his movies)
R.I.P Mr. Williams you will be missed :crying:

Sad news. I grew up watching his movies. RIP to him

I really don't know how to reply this news. He is one of those actors, who's passing can fuck up the rest of your day. Like many of you, I never meet Robin Williams, but like most of you I watched his movies as I was growing up. So a little bit of that nostalgia died as well today. All the DVDs that I have with him acting in it is an echo of a great man that lived. To the person that made me laugh and the person that made me cry.

He was just up here at Hazelden. Someone on Facebook was saying he was getting "harassed" in there, or more specifically getting a lot of attention. Someone else in recovery (as I am also in this community) said there was a more secluded and protected section in Hazelden that he would have been in for the fact that he was so famous. So the previous info may have just been hearsay.

Nevertheless, he turned me off for quite a while with his manic style but I changed my opinion on him when I saw all the good he did for people and that he was a genuine person. He was fantastic in "Dead Poets Society" and of course "Good Will Hunting", my favorite two Williams films.

FFS!!!!! :mad:

We the fuck do we keep losing all these geniuses?! I was still recovering from the loss of Philip Seymour Hoffman and now ROBIN?! I mean come on!!!
The world can do without some deuchebag Justin Bieber but not someone so awesome as Robin! Just when all hell seems to be breaking loose all over the world with Gaza and Iraq and all we loose a guy who made comedy magic!

And to make it even worse, HE chose to end it all. I don't know the circumstances, but nobody could pick him up or get him the help he needed? Damn it.

Lacey Black

Official Checked Star Member
Terrible news :crying:. I can't think of a single person that doesn't luv Robin Williams. This is just further proof that fame and money doesn't always bring you the inner peace and happiness everyone thinks it will. And anyone calling him a "coward" can fuck off, so many people fear death, it takes a lot of courage to actually take your own life. He struggled with depression and substance abuse for years. He had more money than most people will ever dream of having, and he had done more things than most people ever will. Maybe at age 63 he was tired of doctors, rehab, and fighting depression in general. It is possible he tried everything else he could and this was the last thing he could do to find the peace he was looking for. No one has a right to judge him or put him down for that.

Robin will be missed. What a loss. What a talent.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
OK I spent most of yesterday just going through the motions at work....being depressed, in mourning with tears welling up in my eyes every 15 minutes whenever I would think about Robin and what he means to me, my generation and countless generations to come. Today, I'd rather remember him the way he'd want to be remembered....with laughter and joy instead of sorrow and tears. Join me if you'd like. Here's Robin in his stand-up prime: