• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Actor Robin Williams found dead at home from apparent suicide.

Robin Williams has committed suicide.

The comedian killed himself in Tiburon, in Northern California.

According to the Marin County Sheriff's Office ... authorities found William's body inside his home. They say he was found unresponsive.

He was unconscious and not breathing and the coroner suspects suicide due to asphyxia.

Williams was last seen alive at his house at 10 PM Sunday night.

Williams went back to rehab last month to focus on his sobriety. We're told alcohol was an issue.

Williams struggled with cocaine and alcohol abuse in the early '80s but was sober for 20 years.

Williams was 63.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/11/robin-williams-dead-commits-suicide/#ixzz3A7zHtsKj

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
RIP Robin Williams. He can hang out with the great Jonathan Winters again. No more darkness, just the next stage of laughter. Have a peaceful journey.

jonathan-winters-and-robin-williams-mork-and-mindy-ftr.jpg

Deepcover

Closed Account
Sad news. He didn't have to end his life that way. I understand ppl make their own choices and battle personal struggles and such i'm just...again very sad news. RIP

I just saw this on Yahoo! a few moments ago. Sad! He was an excellent actor in both comedies and dramas.

What stuns me most is that it is an apparent suicide. Although I do not know anything of his personal life, he doesn't give me the impression to be the kind of guy to suicide.

sad indeed he was one hell of an actor... great body of work one of my favs and underrated movie what dreams may come RIP sir.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
OMFG!!!! One of my absolute favorite comedians and actors....oh fuck!!!! I am in shock. No other words can express what I am feeling right now. :eek::eek::eek: This is horrific!! Suicide??? Why Robin why??? Goddammit.....:crying:

So he took the coward's way out. That's a shame.

Easy for you to say, Johnny. You don't have a clue what he was going through so please don't judge him.

What stuns me most is that it is an apparent suicide. Although I do not know anything of his personal life, he doesn't give me the impression to be the kind of guy to suicide.

I would agree. Who knows what demons were tormenting him privately? So very tragic.....

bahodeme

Closed Account
sad_smiley_42.gif
I heard this this on the way home from work. He suffered from clinical depression for years. Which Jonathan Winters also suffered from. Both had a similar style where you just kind of hold on & go along for the ride. R.I.P Robin

Terrifying news, he was a favorite even in Patch Adams, why would he do that, people are trying to find ways to beat death.

RIP O Captain! My Captain!

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Very sad news.

If the mental health system, and all hospitals and pharma. corps. weren't so obsessed with money and using people as guinea pigs and cash cows, maybe a cure for depression and other serious mental illnesses could have been found by now.