• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
We can get any type of gun you want but yet don't have universal healthcare. 'Merica

Partisan Hack Johnson is wrong, again. You cannot get any type of gun you want. The firearms he had were tampered with to become automatic. And tampering with them in that way is a criminal offense in itself.

Ace Boobtoucher

Still, the gun that took his life was his own. No other "good guy with a gun" stopped him...

He shot himself rather than being confronted by the good guys. Go get your fucking shine box.

Ace Boobtoucher

So he might not have been a Bernie bro like the congressional baseball practice shooter. But he was a delusional anti-Trump, pussy hat wearin' jagoff. Why would his family lie?

Wayne%2BLapierre%2BQuote.jpg

No one would argue, Paddock was a "bad guy with a gun". But since he shot himself, doesn't it means, that according to Lapierre's statement, he was also the "good guy with a gun" ?

The truck driver in the Nice, France attack killed 86 people and injured 458 others before the good guys with guns confronted him and ended the massacre.

As tragic as Las Vegas was, I don't see how we could have ever prevented it. We are just going to have accept the fact that evil exists in this world. I'm open to hearing how we can possibly prevent events like this happening but we've got to understand that more government and more laws aren't always the answer

As tragic as Las Vegas was, I don't see how we could have ever prevented it. We are just going to have accept the fact that evil exists in this world. I'm open to hearing how we can possibly prevent events like this happening but we've got to understand that more government and more laws aren't always the answer

The Israeli model - bag checks and metal detectors in hotel entrances. I realize we're not going to go for that.

If I may play monday morning (fuck the NFL btw) armchair security consultant, whenever there's an event with a large group of people like in this instance, you have concrete barriers to prevent a mack truck from plowing into the crowd. You look up at the Mandalay Bay hotel and the vantage point it has over the venue and think, "hmmm." Have sniper teams posted to cover these events?

But you're right, evil exists in this world. And you're never going to totally prevent this stuff from happening unless you're a north korea. Then it's the government who are the mass murderers.

Ace Boobtoucher

Yeah, and they have the highest rate of suicide in the free world.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/14/...ifferent-world.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

In Japan your likelyhood of getting killed by a gun is equal to getting killed by a lightning

Japan's lowest homicide rate has nothing to do with their strict gun regulation but everything to do with their culture. They're way less shitty to each other than anywhere else. And they get it.

And if guns are the primary problem, compare countries where their citizens are effectively disarmed. What is Japan's violent crime rate compared to say the U.K.?

I said this elsewhere - you could forcibly arm each japanese household with an arsenal of automatic weapons and a stockpile of ammo and they would still have the lowest rate of violent crime in the world.

I felt that way living in Japan for years. Not just being gunned down but being a victim of a crime, period.

Unfortunately, we have a lot of bad people in the U.S. and some really bad ones. And God bless the police, but they can't be everywhere at once and more often than not they do not arrive on time to stop a crime in progress and protect you from being assaulted. They file a report afterwards. In fact, in most jurisdictions in the U.S. the police aren't even legally obligated to protect you. Your personal protection and that of your family ultimately comes down to you or each individual. I don't ever want to be in a position where I'm lined up and waiting to be slaughtered like sheep.

It would be great to live in a place where guns aren't needed. But I want that option available here.

and would you also like to cite the number of refugees Japan has taken in from predominately islamic countries in relation to the number of terrorist attacks they've experienced?

Poland too while you're at it.

georges

Staff member
The truck driver in the Nice, France attack killed 86 people and injured 458 others before the good guys with guns confronted him and ended the massacre.

Johan dislikes and hates the second amendment, even one of my distant cousins living in Switzerland has a Sig SG 550 locked in his gun safe and carries daily a s&w 5906 as his side arm

When I heard about what happened in Las Vegas , I thought to myself "could this year get anymore dangerous?"
Absolutely terrifying what went on
Remembering the victims of this massacre

Ace Boobtoucher

After their buyback program ended the crime rate spiked and now there are more firearms there than there were before the 1996 ban.

And even trying something so retarded here would take one or two years worth of GDP. Too expensive an unrealistic.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I would buy into a "the dems set this up" conspiracy, before any isis bullshit, and as far as a buy back goes...the going rate for my $350.00 S & W snub nose .38 is about $750,000...so they better have SEVERAL million just for me. In cash, because I trust a government check, about as much as I trust a hungry dog, with a milk bone biscuit.

and would you also like to cite the number of refugees Japan has taken in from predominately islamic countries in relation to the number of terrorist attacks they've experienced?

Poland too while you're at it.

And of course there is a brilliant relation between refugees and gun voilence

- - - Updated - - -

Merica