• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

activation

KaydenLove

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I thought it might have just been me. I waited like two hours for the code and no luck. I even tried to re-send it with out luck.

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
Apparently we are having some issues with the new board software. Please be patient.

Not receiving the activation email

Hi,

I tried registering but I can't complete it because I don't receive an activation email. Tried two different email addresses (with 2 different providers) without success.

Can you help?

Thanks,
Gus

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I'll have Boldy take a look when we get into the office in the morning. Be patient please!

Petra

Boldy is looking into the problem. In the mean time, I'll start working on activating everyone's account that posted in this thread or emailed the webmaster email.

If I missed you, please send an email to webmaster@freeones.com using something other than Hotmail, Microsoft based emails, Sbcglobal or AOL mail and I'll take care of it.

Petra

Ok, I think I got everyone on this thread activated. A reminder to those using hotmail, aol mail, microsoft mail (msn), and sbcglobal....you will NOT get any mail from us what so ever. Once activated please change your email to something that is NOT on that list. Especially if you have a My Freeones account and want the favorite babes emails!

Hi also have this problem.

I emailed the webmaster as suggested but still no luck.

Any Chance someone could help me out and activate my account please?