• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Action Allie / Natalie Sparks / Wild Natalie

It appears to be up when I go there. I'll probably wait to join until I see the g/g material is actually on there, and not like 1 set or video, either... lol

Tr@\/i$

Banned
It appears to be up when I go there. I'll probably wait to join until I see the g/g material is actually on there, and not like 1 set or video, either... lol
What do you mean it "appears" to be up?? It either is or isn't. There is no link on the join page to enter the credit card info and she has not sent out a newsletter to notify her fans. Are you seeing something that I'm not seeing or do you even know what you're talking about....

http://wildnatalie.com/tour/join.html

Tr@\/i$

Banned
yeah i dont know what they are on about, perhaps the havent seen the tour before??
That's what I was thinking but the tour has been up for over a month now. Wow.. it's hard to believe it's been that long. It kills me that I haven't seen Natalie in a cam show for almost three months now!!!!!!! Damn, I miss her!!! I very rarely ever missed a cam show on her old site!!!! I was a member for over a year and I can probably count on one hand how many shows I missed. Natalie can contest to that. She is so fucking sexy in her cam shows. You see a side of her that you just don't see in her pics and videos!!!!! You get to see a little of the real Natalie... so cute, sexy, funny, adorable... it's hard not to fall in love when you see one of her shows. I still have a lot of her old archives saved and I watch them all the time!!!! I wonder what's going to happen to all the archives that were not updated on her old site. I really hope I get to see some of those again but I doubt that'll happen. I'll even join her old site again just to see those archived cam shows.

When i went to wildnatalie.com yesterday. The front page was totally different and was a main site front page. Now today it is different again! Maybe I just happened to click on it while they had been working on it. I am too on the mailing list and didnt recieve any posting of the site being launched. But I dont know what Happened. SORRY GUYS! MY BAD:confused:

When i went to wildnatalie.com yesterday. The front page was totally different and was a main site front page. Now today it is different again! Maybe I just happened to click on it while they had been working on it. I am too on the mailing list and didnt recieve any posting of the site being launched. But I dont know what Happened. SORRY GUYS! MY BAD:confused:

Its nice to see I'm not the only one mostly thinking with the little head !!!!!!

Tr@\/i$

Banned
Oh, you're probably right, I bet that's exactly what happened. I'm sure when they do launch the site, they will change that "prelaunch" page to a "warning" page that will have links to "enter" or "exit" the site. I bet they were just testing that page when you went there.

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
:lovecouplHey guys!! The wait is killing me too! I hope you enjoyed my new preview video.. Im thinking this week!!! Im feeling lucky :)

In the mean time heres a hot pic you havent seen yet.

Also, yes a sybian would be so much fun! I like to ride the magic wand so theres no doubt that a sybian might turn into my favorite toy fast.

Attachments

• doorway-48.jpg
    doorway-48.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 1,289
Wow - that new pic is awsome. I like the view on or ass. A second toy there would be the greatest thing in the world for me ;-)!!!

Tr@\/i$

Banned
:lovecouplHey guys!! The wait is killing me too! I hope you enjoyed my new preview video.. Im thinking this week!!! Im feeling lucky :)

In the mean time heres a hot pic you havent seen yet.

Also, yes a sybian would be so much fun! I like to ride the magic wand so theres no doubt that a sybian might turn into my favorite toy fast.
I hope it's this week... in fact, I hope it's in the next couple of days!!! Wow... so your site is gonna be full of amazing pics like that one?? Damn, it almost seems to good to be true. ;) Well, Janessa said that the sybian doesn't even compare to her magic wand. She told Howard Stern that she had the best orgasm that she has EVER had riding on the sybian. In fact, a lot of girls say that same thing. I guess that's why they charge so much for it... ;)

Btw, your forum and blog look awesome!!! I was hoping you were gonna fix it up a bit. ;)
www.wildnatalie.com/forum
www.wildnatalie.com/blog
www.wildnatalie.com/tour

Tr@\/i$

Banned
Okay, I guess I will be the first to break the news... it's ON!!! I just got the newsletter from Natalie and it's official!! The site is going live tomorrow at 5pm EST!!!! That's not all!!! Get this.... the first 10 people to join the site will get a personal masturbation video from Natalie!!! That is fucking crazy generous!! I've seen personal videos sell for easily over $500 each!!!! AND... not only that, but the next 15 people to join will get 50% off their first month membership!!! Wow... this is probably the best incentive that I have ever seen to join a website. Just the fact that it's Natalie and she's crazy sexy as hell is more than enough for me but all these other incentives are mind blowing!! She also mentioned that if some people are not able to join during that time that they will still receive discounts but only if you're on her mailing list and ONLY for a few days so if I were you, I would not pass up the opportunity. Damn, Natalie is gonna bank big time this first month!!!! She also mentioned that there will be a special video that she is going to update tomorrow night for all the new members to see. I'm curious what that is going to be!!! I can't wait.. only 24 hours from now.... :bowdown:
www.wildnatalie.com/tour

Msilva

Banned
yeaaaaaaaaaay!

this is gonna be so fucking awesome!

tomorrow at 2pm west coast 5pm east coast eh!? i'll be first for sure!!

wildnatalie.com/join.html

Okay, I guess I will be the first to break the news... it's ON!!! I just got the newsletter from Natalie and it's official!! The site is going live tomorrow at 5pm EST!!!! That's not all!!! Get this.... the first 10 people to join the site will get a personal masturbation video from Natalie!!! That is fucking crazy generous!! I've seen personal videos sell for easily over $500 each!!!! AND... not only that, but the next 15 people to join will get 50% off their first month membership!!! Wow... this is probably the best incentive that I have ever seen to join a website. Just the fact that it's Natalie and she's crazy sexy as hell is more than enough for me but all these other incentives are mind blowing!! She also mentioned that if some people are not able to join during that time that they will still receive discounts but only if you're on her mailing list and ONLY for a few days so if I were you, I would not pass up the opportunity. Damn, Natalie is gonna bank big time this first month!!!! She also mentioned that there will be a special video that she is going to update tomorrow night for all the new members to see. I'm curious what that is going to be!!! I can't wait.. only 24 hours from now.... :bowdown:
www.wildnatalie.com/tour

Sooooo...I'm guessing you work for the website/paid by it somehow?