• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Action Allie / Natalie Sparks / Wild Natalie

wow still no updates this whole month except shitty cam archives.i wonder what she does that takes up all her time that she cant do her job? she just lazy.she hasnt updated a pics since the hollween pics which was lame because it wasnt even a costume. for somone that like holloween so much she sure had a shitty update for holloween. im glad im not still wastin my money on her site. anybody that is still wastin money on her site is a dumbass. im almost giving up on her altogether. its a shame because she sure is hot. i see that she stop postin on here. i guess she ashamed and cant defend herslf if she tried.lol

i can understand ur frustration as u have paid money but this isnt the right place for complain, i havent read the rules(oops sorry) but i dont think the moderators would like these kind of comments as its just to post the links not an official complain board. I was the first one to say that her picture quality isnt as good as the nataliesparks.com but i only said it in constructive manner. If you guys are not happy with the ways she is dealing with you guys than you send her an email demanding whatever u want but leave these forums for links.

We can say a lot of things bout why Natalie is not online ..maybe she is sick with the H1N1 ..preggo with my kid ..fucking kidnapped by Mexican nationalists... overdosed on drugs I gave her ..oh shit and is in nearby hospital waiting to be checked out under an alias ... or because the way our fucked up economy is in she could not pay her electrical bill ..therefore she had to be shut down for awhile so lets all pray for her ..AMEN ! otherwise fuck she still da fuck hottest chick I ever seen!

We can say a lot of things bout why Natalie is not online ..maybe she is sick with the H1N1 ..preggo with my kid ..fucking kidnapped by Mexican nationalists... overdosed on drugs I gave her ..oh shit and is in nearby hospital waiting to be checked out under an alias ... or because the way our fucked up economy is in she could not pay her electrical bill ..therefore she had to be shut down for awhile so lets all pray for her ..AMEN ! otherwise fuck she still da fuck hottest chick I ever seen!

Couldn't Have Said It Better MySelf... :wave:

bigroy85

Banned

lol i aint gonna argue with her bein hot. thats for damn sure. but all you gotta do is look at her twitter and you see that she out snowboarding and drinkin w her girly peachez so i aint gonna make any bullshit excuses for her lazy ways. that girl just dont give a shit and thats all theres is to it. she just to hungover to do anything. lol

bigroy85

Banned
i can understand ur frustration as u have paid money but this isnt the right place for complain, i havent read the rules(oops sorry) but i dont think the moderators would like these kind of comments as its just to post the links not an official complain board. I was the first one to say that her picture quality isnt as good as the nataliesparks.com but i only said it in constructive manner. If you guys are not happy with the ways she is dealing with you guys than you send her an email demanding whatever u want but leave these forums for links.

like i said before you cant have links when there aint any updates so what else are we gonna talk about w her? i thought forums are for talking but i coud be wrong. i aint complaining because i give a shit. i just complain becuause its fun. lol good luck sending her an email like she gives a shit what you have to say. thats just funny right there. lol

bigroy85

Banned
I'm not interesting in the little girl stuff (some guys are). I wanna see full grown woman stuff. Nasty stuff. The nastier the better. Come on, Natalie show us just how nasty you can get. Any chance of a blow job and handjob/facial?

now thats what im talkin about brother. the day natalie gets nasty w some bjs will be the day i sign back up to her site. i dont see what the big deal is. maybe she needs to live up to her name of "wild" natalie. lol

It's not an "official complain board" because there isn't one. Personally, I find sites like this to be helpful in deciding if it's worth spending money on sites like this one or not, based not only on the links provided but people's impression of the girls. I appreciate when people take the time to provide feedback.

Me, I had a wildnatalie.com membership and dropped it. There just isn't anywhere near enough new content to justify a recurring monthly charge, especially not the 30 a month they're asking for. I was one of the first 25 to sign up, and was notified by the co-webmaster, a guy named Kelly, that because of that I had something special coming. There was never any follow-up and nothing came of it. I've read from nataliesparks.com's webmaster that there were similar problems with obligations she had there that never panned out either.

She's more than hot enough to make some money, but only if she gets her act together. If she intends to be this lazy about it, she needs to suck it up and do some guy/girl stuff. Even with infrequent updates, I'd be back in a heartbeat if she did that.

It's not an "official complain board" because there isn't one. Personally, I find sites like this to be helpful in deciding if it's worth spending money on sites like this one or not, based not only on the links provided but people's impression of the girls. I appreciate when people take the time to provide feedback.

Me, I had a wildnatalie.com membership and dropped it. There just isn't anywhere near enough new content to justify a recurring monthly charge, especially not the 30 a month they're asking for. I was one of the first 25 to sign up, and was notified by the co-webmaster, a guy named Kelly, that because of that I had something special coming. There was never any follow-up and nothing came of it. I've read from nataliesparks.com's webmaster that there were similar problems with obligations she had there that never panned out either.

She's more than hot enough to make some money, but only if she gets her act together. If she intends to be this lazy about it, she needs to suck it up and do some guy/girl stuff. Even with infrequent updates, I'd be back in a heartbeat if she did that.

I feel the exact same way as you but I bought a year subscription because I expected a lot more and wanted to take advantage of the savings. I guess I got what I paid for which isn't much. I'm in the same boat as you. I was also one of the first 10 members to join wildnatalie.com and was promised a personalized video from Natalie. After a month, I started to inquire about it. I emailed both Natalie and Kelly but I never received a response. I was wondering if I was the only one to be ignored but I guess not. That was actually the second time she promised to make me a video and never did so I wasn't that surprised. I guess I didn't learn my lesson the first time. If she didn't feel comfortable about doing it, then she should have either said something or never made the promise to begin with. It's not even the video that I was so upset about, it's that she lied to me and obviously many other of her loyal members. She should be ashamed of herself. I know all about the promises that she made on her former site that were never kept but I won't get into that. I will say that her former webmaster had to reimburse a member that bought an expensive item for Natalie with the promise of a video that was never delivered. Obviously, her priorities with her site are NOT her members or fans. I don't know what her priority is because it's not her updates or cam shows either. Her members should be her number ONE priority. What good is a website model without members? Especially if she keeps burning bridges with her loyal members. It really is a shame because she is so beautiful and has so much potential but, like you said, she is incredibly lazy and it's obvious with how she manages her website and how she treats her members. Her forum is still closed and she had no updates last month except for cam show archives which are horrible quality. Even so, the last archive was updated on Nov 19th and there has been NOTHING since then. I would not recommend her site to anybody unless she does some hardcore like what was suggested by numerous people here. She was better off on her old site because at least she pretended to care about her members. She needs a webmaster to get on her ass and make sure she does her job because it's obvious that she can't do it on her own. As you said above, she really needs to get her act together and make her website and her career a priority or she will fail more so than she already has. It looks like her friends and her social life are her only priority. It just doesn't work that way if she wants to be a successful website model. The only very few loyal fans that she has left are either blind to that fact or completely obsessed and she just takes total advantage of them.

bigroy85

Banned
shit that was alot there brother. lol. good thing she never promised me anything or i woulda raised some hell. i hear ya bro but i just saw her camshow tonite and yest and they was fucking hot. i can get camz from another site im on. but i see that she still got no updates so if all she good for is camshows than i aint gonna waste money on her site when i can see them free. but like i say they was fucking hot. yest she had on a blue thingy that was hot and today she fuck herself in shower which was really fucking hot. i guess ill just keep watching her camshows becauese she makes me cum good but fuck joingin her site again. i already have all the best vids from her site anyway. nothin good since the squirt vid from fucking june. that girls just so fucking lazy. lol.

I've only recently discovered Natalie-Sparks/Wild-Natalie. Hot! It seems her "Sparks" days were a lot tamer (NN) than her earlier "Allie" days. Anyone know why? What finally got her to become more "Wild"?