• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Action Allie / Natalie Sparks / Wild Natalie

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
So yes I took a trip to wine country... It was my first time. I enjoyed myself :) and of course Sarah Peachez and I took some pics. I even took some pics of her that Im sure everyone will love hehehe winkwink..

Anyways.. Here are some FREE videos :) hope you enjoy!!

www.wildnatalie.com/freestuff/

Also!!! I will be doing a live broadcast of a live three+- hot lesbian sex session! :) Its a surprise who though.. must tune into find out ;) Link coming soon...

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe
:glugglug: phone pic from tasting!

Attachments

• 20104943.jpg
    20104943.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,480

TouchElla

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Found Natalie Sparks new site! she is full nude now too! wildnatalie.com

She's a total hottie! And yes, she is now Wild Natalie! She and I are going to have lots of naughty play next week in Miami! I've had a crush on her since I first met her in person in April! Can't wait to see what she tastes like! ;)

8-6-09_liveshoot.jpg

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe
New pics coming soon!!! I just couldn't wait to post some of these soo pretty :)

Attachments

• goingout79.jpg
    goingout79.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 1,316

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

Wild Natalie

Verified Babe
Re: Found Natalie Sparks new site! she is full nude now too! wildnatalie.com

It's about time! Whoa, is she hot or what? This is much better than that little girl teasing stuff. Welcome to womanhood, Natalie. Now if only we can Ann-Angel and Nikki Sims to grow up. I am a total fan of Wild Natalie!

Welcome to womanhood, Natalie. Wow, you're so hot. The best body in the biz. Will you and Peachez be sharing any dick anytime soon. Like a two on him blowjob? Maybe some straight up banging too? I approve of your wildness!