• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Action Allie / Natalie Sparks / Wild Natalie

i posted a nice pic from natalie 2h ago, but the moderator have to check the link:(

so you have to be patient

Last edited by a moderator:
ok sry i cant post the link.....so you have to search the 3000. post threat from "Horny Devil".

there is a nice pic from natalie with a dildo :)

Looking good Natalie, can't wait to see what is to come. :thumbsup:

I signed up for the newsletter thingy. I swear when I get a job, I'll join the new site. Damn you economy! You're messing with my fapping!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Oh man Natalie! You sure know how to tease us!! :lovecoupl

You are amazing! :)

(...)
And for all of you who asked about my launch date.. Should be mid May. Im working really hard to get it up asap!! :) I dont have a set date.. As soon as its ready!! (...)

Oh could you please make it May 23? :D ;)

Tr@\/i$

Banned
Ok enough talking... heres my ass naked and wet, and lets not forget the pussy ;)
I can't even fuckin explain how much this pic turns me on!!!! :rubbel: Natalie knows how fucking horny I get when I see her in the shower or in the bath!!!!! If one pic like this can get me off this easily... I can even imagine what her site is gonna do to me. Btw, I was the first to break the news on this forum but I dont know what happen to my posts. :confused: Natalie is the sexiest chick on the internet... and she just got EVEN sexier!!!!!!!!! :bowdown:

I think there's nothing better than your favorite teaser model after some years going deeper :) that's awesome!!! Love You Natalie! Good Luck with Your new site!

Oho - thats so great!!! thanks natalie for getting that wild! I thought after blue delight that ther wouldn't be anything like that again - and now this!

LOVE YOU!!!!!

Tr@\/i$

Banned
Has anybody read the "About Me" on her website?? I would post the link but I don't think I can. Anyway, GO CHECK IT OUT!!!! :eek: She talks about all her recent sexual experiences and what turns her on!! Holy shit!!!!!!!! This girl never ceases to amaze me!!!!!! G'DAMN, she is so fucking sexy!!!! :bowdown: It's on the bottom of her website page. :banana:

:hit:

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Has anybody read the "About Me" on her website?? I would post the link but I don't think I can. Anyway, GO CHECK IT OUT!!!! :eek: She talks about all her recent sexual experiences and what turns her on!! Holy shit!!!!!!!! This girl never ceases to amaze me!!!!!! G'DAMN, she is so fucking sexy!!!! :bowdown: It's on the bottom of her website page.
I'll help out here ...

http://www.wildnatalie.com/turnons.html :2 cents: :banana:

If she keeps this stuff up, I might just have to ask for someone to make me a Natalie sig. :lovecoupl