• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ace Boobtoucher Appreciation Thread

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Hiding since he owes me a beer still.
42956453bv.gif

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Yeah, I'm not even much for drinking. The bastard!

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Damn son, you right. I'm silly and owe you a beer. Next time you're in town hit me up, dawg.

Now to pressing matters. What have I been up to since taking a sojourn from the republic of freeones?

Let's see. I broke uo permanently with that Vietnamese Navy recruiter with the fake tits that some of you were jealous over.

My little security company survived the rona and we've got a couple amazing contracts in the works. I started seeing a woman who worked for us and had serious intentions with her but she turned psycho on us. Here she is with one of my cruisers doing her best Tawny Kittaen(?) imitation. It was about money and how she didn't understand math. The state of Nevada even said "what the fuck" when trying to decipher her gibberish claim.

If you've been watching the "show us your pets" thread you would have seen that Lac3y contracted a nasty form of cancer and she died last August.

Shortly after that I found another good girl at a local rescue. Meet Olive.

She was nearly feral when I rescued her. Stray almost from birth and was in the shelter for months on end and they had to keep her sedated because she hates enclosed spaces.

She'll be going to doggy boot camp shortly for training.

My mother and I caught a nasty case of the Rona in January. I lost 30 pounds and had to use a cane for about a week when I returned to work.

I hope all is well with you turds and that WWIII will be averted.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
So let's make a deal about the Asshat of the Year 2022

I know you got the will to do it, deep down inside (y)(y)(y)

That Asshat of the Year stuff was always good, light-hearted fun. It is an esteemed and dignified honor just to be nominated. I agree with 'Fly. Let's make up for lost time and award a new winner with his deserving Crown of Golden Turds.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I know, I wish the dude would stop by too.

Ace Boobtoucher

New girlfriend alert!

Attachments

• Resized_Resized_20230520_135713(1).jpeg
    Resized_Resized_20230520_135713(1).jpeg
    60.3 KB · Views: 63

Ace Boobtoucher

More of the lovely Preeya.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230514_224336_Hinge.jpg