Your account is activated now, since you created it in 2007 it is not linked to a myFreeOnes account.
If you want that too check out this thread:
Premium Link
Upgrade
!
When I try logging in to the main site I get "Access Denied! Account not activated yet! Please see confirmation email for details." however I can log into the board. So I don't know whats going on?
When I try logging in to the main site I get "Access Denied! Account not activated yet! Please see confirmation email for details." however I can log into the board. So I don't know whats going on?
Try again, for some reason the username for the main site was Brandon.K.A. (note the extra .)
I removed the dot so the username is now the same as your board account.
I don't know if your passwords match though but you can send me a pm with a desired password if needed.
Try again, for some reason the username for the main site was Brandon.K.A. (note the extra .)
I removed the dot so the username is now the same as your board account.
I don't know if your passwords match though but you can send me a pm with a desired password if needed.