Looks like you found it - or something happened, because I found my confirmation email this morning, and my account reflects my new EmAdd. Thanks for quick and excellent response. Adam RULES, lol.
Oops, another problem. Involves logging in. The forum shows me as logged in. But when I go to a models page, I cannot log in. It shows me as not logged in. I enter my UN and PW, the page blinks and takes me right back to the "You are not Logged in" message. I am positive I am using the correct info. I have read the FAQ and don't find anything regarding this. Help, please? Thanks.
Oops, another problem. Involves logging in. The forum shows me as logged in. But when I go to a models page, I cannot log in. It shows me as not logged in. I enter my UN and PW, the page blinks and takes me right back to the "You are not Logged in" message. I am positive I am using the correct info. I have read the FAQ and don't find anything regarding this. Help, please? Thanks.
Your first 5 posts are moderated and need to be approved first before they show up.
Some times it takes a bit of time before a moderator has taken a look at your post.
Just post more and you will not have to deal with the approvals.
Hey, I have simmilar problem. I have already activated my account but when I try to login on myfreeones it says: "Access Denied! Account not activated yet! Please see confirmation email for details". Could you please reactivate my account?
Hey, I have simmilar problem. I have already activated my account but when I try to login on myfreeones it says: "Access Denied! Account not activated yet! Please see confirmation email for details". Could you please reactivate my account?