• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

accidental anal

Status
Not open for further replies.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i think everyone's being a bit harsh on the guy in the first clip, I'm not so sure he stuck his dick in her ass the second time that he did so intentionally. In the heat of the moment when you're turned on and in that position it can be easy to slip into the wrong hole.

couple of weeks ago I was sodomising my wife with a condom . after a while she asked me to fuck her pussy. So i took of the condom and started giving her a doggy-style fuck. I slipped out, and we were in the bedroom fucking in the moonlight, and when i tried to re-enter i thrust into her ass instead. It was the ultimate turn-on for both, as we'd never assfucked without a condom and I kept going until I had a fabulous ejaculation into her butt.

hahaha! i like the wording of this one. you only give it to her in the ass with a condom? whats up with that? if youre exclusive with eachother then doing it without a condom and cumming in her ass is fucking wonderful.

just curious of course.

If it wasn't agreed to before they started filming, and he didn't it without her consent, that's rape - pretty simple. I suspect that what WAS agreed to beforehand was that she'd PRETEND to be in pain temporarily, then go along with it, and continue things to the very end when he came. I certainly hope I'm right on that. Even the idea of simulated rape as a turn-on is extremely creepy to me. It's one thing for your girlfriend or wife to want to role-play it at home, but to film an actual rape is just wrong (UNDERSTATEMENT!), or to film one so convincing that it can't be distinguished from an actual rape, that's also really wrong.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
If it wasn't agreed to before they started filming, and he didn't it without her consent, that's rape - pretty simple. I suspect that what WAS agreed to beforehand was that she'd PRETEND to be in pain temporarily, then go along with it, and continue things to the very end when he came. I certainly hope I'm right on that. Even the idea of simulated rape as a turn-on is extremely creepy to me. It's one thing for your girlfriend or wife to want to role-play it at home, but to film an actual rape is just wrong (UNDERSTATEMENT!), or to film one so convincing that it can't be distinguished from an actual rape, that's also really wrong.

i hear where your comming from. its like those "omg u just came in my pussy!?!" videos. you know its all pretend otherwise the girl would sue and win for sure. its all agreed before signing im sure. u cant just bust in a girl and distribute the films (unless its real underground shit) you just cant get away with that. they have those autoasphixiation videos involving choking but its agreed before hand (though it is a real practice). the rape thing is around but again, its fake.

a couple of girls, one especially was soooo into the rape scene. she always wanted to struggle and be held and not let to get away, i tried doing this with her a couple of times and it was a little much, you couldnt tell if she was serious or not! she was kicking and everything but when i stopped she was all like WTF! dont stop, keep fucking me. kinda weird but eh. as long as youre not hurting her and its what she wants, i say go for it.

not my cup of tea but i know where shes comming from though.

Re: accedental anal

What a jackass. He says "whoops", then sticks it BACK in that hole, which clearly had a very painful effect. He obviously didn't give a shit, because as she's flying away from him, he's following.

What a pig.

H

Dude's my hero!:thumbsup:

I saw a video from exploitedblackteens.com were the guy stuck it in her ass and she yipped like a dog and sprung forward. It was classic and he pulled out and she said to try again.

anyone got that one?

If you watch the rest of the clips in this "controversial" anal scene, you can totally tell it was planned. It's a funny video though. Good thread, we need more.

Re: accedental anal

What a jackass. He says "whoops", then sticks it BACK in that hole, which clearly had a very painful effect. He obviously didn't give a shit, because as she's flying away from him, he's following.

What a pig.

H

What are you now Dr. Phil?

I saw a video from exploitedblackteens.com were the guy stuck it in her ass and she yipped like a dog and sprung forward. It was classic and he pulled out and she said to try again.

anyone got that one?

anyone?

The girl from bangbros is Jazmin. I watched the complete video and she had anal before, but she didn´t like it cause it was hurting her. That is the reason why was so easy to fuck her ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.