• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Access denied

I've just bought a gallery with my points but it doesn't work. When I try to open it these message shows up:

"Access denied
You don't have access to this gallery. You haven't logged into MyFreeOnes or you haven't bought the gallery.

Go to the main page to login or buy here your galleries"

What does it mean? I'm logged in and I have bought it!
Thanks in advance for the help

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I've alerted the programmer that has been working on the galleries and he's fixing it right now. ;-)

Thanks for the heads up!

Petra

It should be fixed.

And I should slap you Lungzyn...you know you should report these things! ;-)

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
It should be fixed.

And I should slap you Lungzyn...you know you should report these things! ;-)

:rubbel: Sweet.

Petra

I'm currently getting this message as well.

Ok, your problem is something else entirely. Have you tried changing your email or password lately?

Not that I have any recollection of, I would have had no reason to have done either.

Don't sweat it too much, not like there isn't more than enough stuff to look at here already. :)

Petra

Not that I have any recollection of, I would have had no reason to have done either.

Don't sweat it too much, not like there isn't more than enough stuff to look at here already. :)

The problem is that the MyFO side of your account is blank when it comes to password information. If you could PM me the password you wish to use for your FreeOnes account (both board and myfo) I'll get that entered so you can use all of FreeOnes.