• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AC/DC question

Can you name at least one AC/DC song?

• Yes

Votes: 54 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters
Dirty Deeds
Big Balls
Stiff upper lip

member987

Closed Account
I think it would be more difficult to find someone who could not name an AC/DC song!! I never got to see them live with Bon as the front man though. I have seen the boys in '82, '96 and '00. Always an excellent performance!!

One of my favs is: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be

I think in their concert video, with Bon singing, he introduces this song with a little commet, "If it gets to hot, take it off and throw it away!!" :hatsoff:

RIP Bon :glugglug:

i dont know why someone could ask such a question!!!
as it seems we can name more than one song of AC/DC!!!

comanduc said:
I think it would be more difficult to find someone who could not name an AC/DC song!! I never got to see them live with Bon as the front man though. I have seen the boys in '82, '96 and '00. Always an excellent performance!!
One of my favs is: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
I think in their concert video, with Bon singing, he introduces this song with a little commet, "If it gets to hot, take it off and throw it away!!" :hatsoff:
RIP Bon

this summer they will appear in Greece!!!
and i m gonna be there to enjoy the concert!!!
:banger:

Well damn, I didn't expect people to say them. But I did notice that most of them came from the same 3 albums.

:glugglug:

i am a huge 80s fan and i can name probably ever acdc song but out of all the albums i think back in black was the best one it featured hells bells back in black shoot to thrill tnt and i think it also included dirty deeds

back in black and tnt are the best

The80sMan said:
:glugglug:

i am a huge 80s fan and i can name probably ever acdc song but out of all the albums i think back in black was the best one it featured hells bells back in black shoot to thrill tnt and i think it also included dirty deeds

back in black and tnt are the best

Not trying to be a dick but T.N.T. is on High Voltage, and Dirty Deeds is on the album by the same name Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheep.

Shot Down In Flames, Girls Got Rythm, It's A Long Way to the top, Big Balls
AC/DC is an all time classic band!!!!

kenpo

Banned
ac/dc is realy good i have bin on there concert ones and it vas realy fun ;9 kip it up

whole lotta rosie
riff raff
let there be rock
its a long way to the top (if you wana rock)
the list goes on and on.....

kenpo said:
Thunderstruck
Highway To Hell

and the album razorback

i think you mean The Razors Edge

Last edited by a moderator:
You shook me all night long.